Weeks After the Confession

Jungkook gently put his phone down next to him while laying down on the bed with tears left on his face. He stared at the ceiling wide-eyed with his mouth slightly open. He didn't say a word nor was thinking about anything. The whole room was silent with him, except for the constant light ticking of his clock, which was a few feet away on his desk. It read 10:00 PM, but the lights were still brightly on. All of his members were deep asleep in their own rooms and didn't even know that a certain someone had cried for an hour straight. They had just finished their last concert for the world tour yesterday and everybody was still so exhausted that they went to nap at 4, but nobody since then has woken up except for himself.

Jungkook was laying there until he snapped his attention back and realized what he was doing. He picked up his phone again and once he turned it on, there was that picture again. He quickly pressed the home button to avoid looking at it anymore and turned off his phone once again. As he was about to decide whether he should go back to sleep, he heard a door open in the hallway and froze. His door was closed, but he could hear footsteps getting louder and louder. Jungkook quickly raised the bed sheets over him and planted his face on the pillow. He then heard the footsteps stop. He wasn't quite sure, but whoever it was had stopped right in front of his door. Jungkook waited and waited, but he couldn't hear anything else. He slowly lifted his face and peaked out from his blanket to peak at the door.

Nothing.

He sighed and sat up until suddenly the door opened and his head snapped around to see him standing there. He froze again. They made eye contact and just stared. Jungkook was holding his breath for no reason and was so scared to move. His heart was thumping so loud and even though he was trying to be still, he needed the urge to blink once. Finally, Jungkook broke the eye contact and looked at his gray pj's and noticed that he wasn't wearing slippers, even though he always had them on, even if it was socks. Jungkook gulped. He gripped the blanket very hard and turned away from him, wanting to break the silence.

"If you're here because I'm not asleep, I'm going to soon, so don't..." He gulped again. "You don't have to worry about me."

Silence continued. He couldn't tell if he was still looking at him, but Jungkook still kept his head turned away. He was expecting this anyway. He wasn't expecting any answer from him, so why can't he just leave him alone? Up until this day, he wanted to be alone. Actually, he can't be alone due to their concerts and constant song writing and practice, but when he had free time, that's when he wanted to be truly alone. He doesn't remember when this started, since usually in a group you spend your life with only them, but he's been taking every chance he got to spend his time thinking. Actually, not very much thinking, but very much avoiding, especially him.

Jungkook was getting tired of the silence and blurted, "Can you just please go and sleep? If it bothers you that much, I can step outside, just tell me. Stop standing there." He was getting agitated, but he still didn't budge.

"Whatever," Jungkook said. "You can stand there all night for all I care." As he was fixing his blanket, he suddenly started walking towards the bed. Jungkook looked taken back and moved away to the opposite end of the bed. But he got on the bed, too. Jungkook was startled and tried to lightly kick him back away. "What are you doing? I told you t-" He was interrupted by a pair of lips on his. His eyes widened. Jungkook pushed him away before 2 seconds even passed and put his hand over his mouth. He had to comprehend what he just did. A kiss? Did he try to kiss him? But for what? Out of pity? He was definitely flustered, especially that he got his first kiss already. If only he'd known that his first kiss would get taken away so quickly. Getting pissed, he looked at him and said angrily, "What was that for, Yoongi-hyung?"