I Don't Wanna Live Forever....

When we last left off...

However, Samantha still couldn't get over what had happened. She didn't leave her bed at all, and could barely stop crying. Everyone knew that she had really fallen for the chocolatier.

And the same could be said for Willy Wonka.

Let's Continue...

In fact, things were going terrible for Mr. Willy Wonka. His candies weren't selling, they were all going bitter. And nobody knew why, because nobody else new what happened in that little house at the end of the street. But Willy did. And he felt terrible about it. After a trip to his therapist, he suddenly knew exactly what was happening to him: He was heartbroken.

But he sure wasn't as heartbroken as much as our poor Samantha. She barely came downstairs, she cried herself to sleep, and she always snapped at everyone, even family. She never used to snap. And it was all Willy's fault.

Samantha P.O.V.

I couldn't stand it, and I couldn't understand it, and I couldn't believe it. I knew Wonka for less than a day, and I already feel this bad when I lose him?! I can barely leave my bed, and I can't seem to stop crying. And my poor family; I'm constantly yelling at them for no reason, and I feel terrible about it, but I just can't help it. I lost him, and I just couldn't bear it. Mom had explained everything to my boss at the candy store, and he had given me a week off from work to collect myself, but Charlie had an idea: Since I wasn't working, he was planning on setting up a shoe – shining stand. I congratulated him about it, and told him to be careful, and he went on his way.

Willy P.O.V.

I had heard that there was a shoe – shining shop set up by the candy shop, and so I got out of my factory to go there, just to see if it would cheer me up a bit. As I was flying there in the glass elevator, I was just thinking. Thinking about everything: What I had done, Samantha, and Us. Whatever we were...As soon as I arrived in front of the store, I saw who was running the shop: Charlie Bucket. I sighed, and since there was an open seat, I grabbed a paper to hide my face, and sat down, pulling the paper up where I knew that Charlie wouldn't be able to see my face, because I'm sure he would recognize me if he did, and probably try to kill me. After a while, Charlie arrived and sat down on the ground in front on my chair, and started working.

I decided to try and make conversation, no matter how awkward it was to deepen my voice beyond recognition. "Pity about that chocolate fellow. Wendell, er, Walter?" Charlie responds quietly, nothing like he was on the tour; "Willy Wonka..." I say back "Yeah, that's the one. Says here in the paper his new candies aren't selling very well. But I suppose he's just a rotten egg who deserves it huh?" The next word he said just broke me further, and I almost sniffled when he said "Yep." But I held it back, saying "Oh really? You ever meet him?" He looked up as he said "I did. I thought he was great at first, but then he didn't turn out so nice...He also had a funny haircut." That part got me; "I do not!"

Charlie just sighed, and said "Why are you here?" I said "I don't feel so hot. What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?" "My family" I made a face; "Ew" He then turned angry as he said "What do you have against my family?!" Now it was my turn to sigh; "It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of..." I struggled on 'parents', but continued; "They always tell you what to do, what not to do. And it's not conductive to a creative atmosphere." "They're usually just trying to protect you because they love you. And if you don't believe me, you should just ask." I laughed "Ask who? My father? No way!" I paused, thinking; "At least not alone." I just got a bit of an eye roll from Charlie, who then just said simply "Do you want me to come with you?" My eyes widened, and I said "Hey. Hey, that's a good idea. Yeah!" I then jumped out of my seat, and started walking towards where I thought I parked the elevator, and said "And luckily, I've got tran-"But I was cut off when I ran into the elevator....again. That is the second time in a week that I've done that, and it doesn't feel very good to say the least. I stood back up after a few seconds, and continued my statement; "Got to be more careful where I park this thing..."