Living with her memories

A boy is seen sitting on the floor beside a bed. Without any doubt it was his room. Actually it was not only his room it was his little world where he spends most of his time with the memories of his love. Who left him a long time ago but still he can't forget her and her memories. He was drown in the memories of his love when he heard a knock on the door. He slowly went and opened the door. As soon as he opens the door his eyes got filled with anger.

Boy:- kyun aai ho ap yahan???😠😠

👤:- Tillu...main teri maa hoon kabtak naraj rahega tu mujhse...😢😢

(So, you guessed it right. The boy is our Neil and the person is none other then Shweta)

Neil:- Maa...(laughs sarcastically) really.... Maa naam pe kalanq ho ap kalanq. Maa ka matlab bhi jante ho ap...

Shweta:- Tillu.. (Shouts with teary eyes)

Neil:- chillaiye mat. Aaj apki wajah se main iss halat mein hoon.

Shweta:- main maanti hoon maine galti ki hein lekin..

(Neil interrupts)

Neil:- galti...😠😠 like seriously apko yeh galti lagti hein. Apki wajah se meri biwi mujhe hamesha hamesha ke liye chodke chali gai.

Shweta:- (having tears in her eyes) USS waqt mujhe kya pata tha ki itna kuch ho jayega....

Neil:- par hua na apki wajah se. Ap toh hamesha kehti thi na apke liye meri khushiyon se badhke aur kuch nahi hein. toh phir apne hi kyun mujhse meri sabse badi khushi cheenli. Meri Avni ko mujhse cheen liya. Ma..main chahke bhi apni Avni ko wapas nahi la sakta chahke bhi usse mil nahi sakta sirf aur sirf apki wajah se. I hate you mom..I hate you. Plz go...go away from here.

(Shweta leaves from there crying. Neil also cries holding Avni's pic)

Neil:- kyun chodke chali gai tum mujhe. Mujhpe bharosa nahi that kya. Ei bar mera intezaar kar leti. Main ake sab thik kar deta...😭😭😭

(Saying this he starts crying bitterly. Meanwhile all these scene were seen by bebe and Prakash. In Bebe's room)

Bebe:- Sunny kahi na kahi galti meri bhi maine bhi uss bachchi pe bharosa nahi kiya tha.

Prakash:- ab in sab baaton ka koi fayda nahi hein. Jo hona tha ho gaya aur jisse Jana tha woh chala gaya.

Bebe:- phir bhi jo hua achcha nahi hua. Hum mein se koi bhi nahi bhul sakta woh dardnak hadsa khas kar Tillu.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Flashback:-

Everyone in the house saw Avni with Ali and misunderstood her. Neil left the house in anger. Taking the chance Shweta rebuked Avni and insulted her very much. Unable to take more insult Avni left the house. Neil goes to his condo and thinks about the incident. After sometime he realised his mistake and investigated the matter. He got know that Shweta and Riya were behind all these thing. As soon as he got to know the truth he rushes to his home. It was midnight. Neil enters the house and shouts taking Avni's name. Bebe and Prakash were presented at the hall waiting for Neil's return)