After Rangmahal Juhi track

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(So, story starts after Rangmahal. Avni knows that Juhi is Neil's ex. But Juhi doesn't know that Avni is Neil's wife. No Mishti drama. Here Avni is pregnant. Neil is angry on Avni for going to rangmahal. Avni decided to hide Neil and her marriage from Juhi. Bcoz she don't want her to take stress and want to make her life normal. She also decided to stay separate from Neil and Neil got more Angry on her. Neela is out of town. She doesn't know anything about the incident)

.
.
.
.
.

(The scene starts from rangmahal. When Neil saved Avni, Juhi and all the girls. Dd takes Ragini Pandit and her men's to the police station.  Outside rangmahal, Avni was trying to talk with Neil but Neil was ignoring her. Juhi comes there and hugs Neil tightly. Neil doesn't respond to the hug)

Juhi:- tum agaye Neil. Maine toh socha bhi nahi tha ki main tumhe doobara dekh paungi. Thank you Neil mujhe bachane ke liye. Humara pyaar jeet gaya Neil. Dekho hum phirse ek ho gaye....

(Avni watches this from a distance. She felt bad seeing them together that too so close. Neil broke the hug)

Neil:- Juhi tum thak gai hogi. Chalo ghar chalte hein. (To Avni) ab tumhe kya invitation bheju. Chalo..(he said little rudely)

(They were about to go but a lady constable comes)

Lady constable:- Sir humein inhe (Juhi) police station le Jana hoga inquiry ke liye aur kuch medical test bhi karane hein.

Juhi:- main nahi jaungi. Mujhe Neil ke saath ghar jaana hein.

Neil:- Juhi tumhe jaana padega. It's important. Bcoz paanch saal tum rangmahal mein thi. I hope you can understand.

(Juhi goes with the lady constable. Neil takes Avni to home. They reached home and Neil told everyone about Juhi)

Avni:- mujhe lagta hein ki thore din ke liye mujhe or Neil ko slag rehna chahiye. Kyunki Juhi ko mere aur Neil ke bare mein kuch nahi pata. Besides that she also stayed at that hell for 5 years. Pehle se hi woh bohot stressed hein. It will effect her health if she takes more stress. Main chahti hoon ki woh ek normal zindegi jiye. Aur iski ke liye mujhe aur Neil ko thore dino ke liye alag rehna padega.

Neil:- Avni... Are you out of your mind??? Hum alag nahi rehne wale and that's final.

Avni:- lekin Juhi...

Neil:- Juhi samajhdar hein. Usse shanti se bethke samjhayenge toh woh jaroor samjhegi. Now let's go to our room. You need rest.

Avni:- plz Neil maan jao. Juhi kisi bhi waqt ati hi hogi.