two

i lay back on my couch holding my bowl up to my face. i scoop a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

knock knock knock

i immediately look at the door. who would be knocking at my door at 3 in the afternoon. i place my bowl on the counter and walk toward the door. i open it to see the one and only allison standing there.

"allison?" i breathed out.

"hey." she smiles.

"how did you find out where i live ?" i ask her. i open the door wider for her to come in.

"you don't know do you?" her face softens.

"what?" i lightly chuckle.

"our fathers died, did you not here?"

"if i heard i'll be at the academy, oh my gosh."

"how do they die at the same time?" i add throwing my hands to my face.

"i don't know but, look you need to come to the academy so we can figure this out."

"i can't, i can't see—"

"look forget about him. he's all drugged up anyways.."

"that's not the point, he's on drugs still." i whisper the last part.

"come on it's to figure out the deaths of our fathers." she mutters.

"allison i'm sorry. i can't."

"i'm sorry—" she looks at me in the eyes.

"i heard a rumor that you were going to the umbrella academy to help figure out our fathers deaths." those words echoed in my ears. feeling my eyes shift.

"yea i'll go. let me just grab my jacket."i point to my couch. i grab the bowl of cereal and put it in the sink. i slip my jacket on and glanced at allison.

"what's with the gloomy face. come on let's crack this case." i pat her shoulder walking out my door.

"the baddest bitch arrived." i yell pushing the doors of the umbrella academy open.

"gwen!" i hear the all to familiar voice.

"diego!" i yell running and jumping on him. wrapping my legs around his waist.

"i missed you. where have you been?" he asks putting me down.

"around." i smirk.

"really? have you seen everyone else yet?" he asks.

"nope." i shake my head popping the p. i walk to the couch and plop down on it.

"where is everyone?" i turn to look at allison who was now standing next to diego.

"upstairs."

i jump up and make my way upstairs. like always i pass klaus's first. i paused for a brief second. gazing at it. nothings changed. i walk towards luther's room.

"hey luther." i smile leaning against the door frame.

"wow you got bigger." i whisper.

"gwen." he smiles wrapping his arms around me.

"how have you been. haven't see you in a decade."

"you know i've been here and there." i chuckle.

"so you heard?" his face instantly drops.

"yep." i sigh.

"i'll see you later though." i smile. he nods. i turn away and walk back down stairs. i seen a certain brunette haired girl.