̶b̶o̶y̶friend (Pt 2)

The part two that quite a few of you have been askin' for~!

~

Patton had gotten home finally from staying from his family and getting surgery. "Logan!" He called, walking to his boyfriend's room, excited out of his mind. "Logan I'm home!" He called, a smile on his face as he let go of his suitcase, Logan opening the door and the two locking eyes.

Logan's eyes widened a little and he looked at Patton, the taller boy not saying anything. Suddenly Patton was engulfed in a hug by Logan, Logan hugging Patton tight and lifting him up off the ground. "Patton!" He smiled, over the moon to finally see Patton again.

Patton laughed happily before starting to cry tears of happiness. He gave the tall boy millions of kisses as they hugged. Patton then pulling away and lifting his shirt, showing Logan the scars on his chest with misty eyes. "Look, Logan! Look!" He cried cheerfully and happily.

Logan looked at Patton's chest and his eyes widened and lit up. "O-Oh my gosh...Patton..." He said quietly, covering his mouth with a hand before reaching out to touch Patton's chest. His eyes became sparkly with tears and he looked at Patton, trying to hold in tears. "O-Oh my gosh!" He pulled Patton into another hug and he twirled him around, the taller boy not being able to help but cry with happiness.

Patton laughed brightly and started to cry hard, the small boy having the biggest smile on his face and once he was put down he hugged Logan, burring his face into Logan's chest as he kept crying. So so so freaking happy. The two sank to the floor hugging each other, tears slowly rolling down Logan's cheeks. He held Patton close, never wanting to let go of him again as he spoke. "I...M-Missed you...So much..." He mumbled quietly, hugging Patton closer.

"I-I missed yo-yo-you too..." He whispered happily, the small boy hugging Logan tighter as he then added. "I-I'm so happy I go-got my surgery though..."

Logan pulled away from Patton, cupping the small boy's cheek and wiping away his tears. "P-Patton...You're crying..." He said, trying to stop himself from crying.

Patton nodded and smiled. "Because I'm so happy and thankful..." He nodded and giggled, the small boy having the brightest smile on his face. "I've never been happier."

Logan looked at Patton, smiling as he then leaned forward and pressed a small second-long kiss to Patton's lips. After he pulled away, he smiled at the small boy, then speaking quietly. "I love you so much, Patton."

"I love you more than the world." He whispered, standing up on his tippy toes and wrapping his arms around Logan, tears falling a bit as he smiled brightly.

~

Later that night, the two boys lay on the couch together, Patton wearing his cat onesie and Logan in a unicorn onesie. Patton was lying on top of Logan, his head resting on his chest as Logan ran his fingers through Patton's wavy curly hair, the two talking about living together when they're older.

Patton giggled as the movie ended, the small boy quiet before asking. "Lo...I've been thinking...What if we get a pet...?" He asked, looking up at him with a shy smile.

Logan looked at Patton, stopping for a moment and tilting his head. "A pet...? What kind of pet?" Logan asked.

"... A turtle...My parents have one back at their house and it was so nice I was thinking about getting one..." Patton nodded and bit his lip softly.

Logan thought for a moment, glancing down. "...Turtles are quite high maintenance, Patton..." He said, looking at the small boy.

"I know...I know..." Patton mumbled. "But I thought it would be nicer than getting a puppy, mainly because we wouldn't have to take it outside every day..."

"...True...I guess..." Logan said, looking away a little. Once he looked back at Patton, he saw the cute pleading look that Patton was giving him. Logan smiled and chuckled a little. "You really want a turtle...Don't you?"

Patton nodded excitedly. "Yes!" He smiled and giggled happily, the small boy then adding. "Pleassssssseeeeeeee?"

Logan rolled his eyes a little and chuckled, the speaking. "Okay, okay...We can get a turtle..." He said, not being able to help but smile at the small boy. Patton's eyes lit up and he cheered.

"Hurray!" He cried, hugging Logan and giggling with a bright smile. "You won't regret it!"

Logan chuckled before he was showered with kisses all over his face by Patton, the taller boy laughing happily as his glasses slipped down.

Patton laughed and grabbed Logan's glasses before nuzzling noses with him. The small boy then took his glasses off and put the pairs on the counter before snuggling up and closing his eyes.

Logan smiled and let Patton cuddle up to him like a koala, wrapping his arms around the small boy and holding him close. After a moment or two, Logan's eyes slowly closed and the two fell asleep together.