Fooooood ~NamJin

I'm soooooo sorry I cant update as much as I want to. I will try harder. I will make a new book soon that will have slow updates like this but I will make chapters longer in all of my books. I purple you guys who read my trash FFs. Thank You and enjoy the story!!~~~

Jin's Pov

I WAS sleeping until I heard a loud noise of someone yelling.

"JINNNNIIIEEE!!! I NEED HELPPPP!!!! PLEASE!!" Yelled the Deep ass voice from down stairs.

"Ughh. DO I HAVE TO!?!?!??!??" I yelled still half asleep not wanting to get up because I knew I would be sore AF.

"PLEASEEEE!!! I'LL BURN DOWN YOUR KITCHEN!!!" the same voice yelled again.

In a instant I shot up from my slumber And slowly got up from the bed to find my robe so I can hide my worldwide handsome body." M'Kay bitch!! IMA COMING!!!" I yelled in fear of what Namjoon will do and HAS done. I make my way to the bathroom and put on my fluffy robe. Surprisingly my ass doesn't hurt that bad. I make my way to the stairs only to be shot with pain in my lower backside all the wayyyy down to meh asshole. But I kept going. I got to the end of the stairs to see Namjoon struggling in the kitchen to make food. Namjoon turned his head to me and screamed "HELP!"

I walked over to him and looked at what he had done. He made breakfast. "Babe.. How did you know I love food?"

" Jinnie. I love you. I made this because I knew you... Umh. would hurt. He looked down to hide his blush. When he looked away I took a bit of food into my mouth. It was hot.

"JOONIE!!!! IT IS HOT!!" I screamed. Joon runs and grabs me a cold glass of water. He ran back to me to give it to me but ended spilling a bit of it on the floor. I still got a good drink tho. " Ugh I love you. Thank you. "

The end