Chapter #1

*Narrator's P.O.V*

"Kassie! Turn your electronics off! It could interfere with the jet's connection. Our lives will be taken before we even reach the damn sky!" Annabeth yelled as she yanked the headphones off of Kassie's head. Annabeth Smith was an easily-irritated person. The group found her as smart and sensitive. Although, never bother her when she's in a pretty dark mood. Her parents forced her to be a reporter to carry on her family's tradition. That's before she met the crazy group who's she's best friend with. Annabeth was happy to travel around the world with her best friends, taking mysterious informations from mysterious countries.

"Okay, smartass! Calm down! It's not like we're in a public plane or anything! Everything in this jet is safe and secure." Kassie forced a chuckle. Kassie Robins was her name. She clearly did enjoy bothering the blonde. Her signature hair was braids. Every day, she would come with amazing hair styles & painted nails. She was the girliest one in the group. Figuring out new juicy gossip from celebrities of each country was her hobby. Kassie was a reporter for celebrities after all.

"Well! You never know, Kassie! We don't know everything if this jet is gonna crash or not.." Sonny Angelo looked up from her book. Her foot was rested on the table that was placed at the rear end of the jet. She was not clearly a reporter but she was an author. Due of traveling every day, she would come up new ideas for books by discovering new history of a certain building on a certain country. Her books that was based on the group was most of her famous one. It was included with their most funnest adventures ever, her sense of humour was what her fans loved about her. Sonny's personality was quiet and mysterious. The group loved to tease her about her crushes though..

"Everyone just calm down! Gosh, just think how cool Mexico could be! There's so many undiscovered secrets and beautiful buildings.." Bethany Collins excitedly yelled. She was the most adventurous was in the group. Her hobby is discovering caves , forests & nature secrets. The things she loved the most was going to the most beautiful natures in every country. Although, Beth loved to do the most craziest things. Bungee Jumping on Australia was intense but she forced the group to go Urban Ziplining was the most craziest things the group did.

"Shut the fuck up all of you. I'm trying to scroll through my feed!" Connor Vans yelled at his arguing friends. Making them stare back at him. He was the only boy in the group. Of course, he didn't care. His job was to go through all countries figuring out the most scariest creatures , mysteries and missing bodies. No one knew how Connor found interest in that. Maybe because he was put to foster home when he was little. No one even believed that he was going to be succesful in writing. Connor was the most mysterious person in their group.

"Shut up, Connor! No one follows you on your stupid blog!" Annabeth teased as she sticked her tounge out.

"Everyone please fasten your seat belt. We are ready for take off." The pilot announced with fear on his tone. That made Kassie took Annabeth seriously. She turned off every piece of her device as every one sat down and put on their seat belts.

"Am I the only one here that thinks that the pilot kind of.. er.. you know. Shivering tone. Fear?" Sonny questioned.

Beth nodded. The pilot sounded like there was something in the jet they didn't trust. Staff didn't even double-check the jet. It was impossible. This was the newest jet their boss bought for them.

"Who cares? We're going to Mexico!" Kassie yelled in glee.

A few minutes later they were above the clouds. They could see the clouds slowly dissapearing as the jet approaches them. Everything was relaxing. The sun was farther on the west, when you look out side your window. A series of clouds appeared under the jet, like big cotton candy fluffs.

Everything was just too perfect.

Less than 3 hours..

The squad layed back relaxing. Every piece of their devices were on. Sonny was finishing her book. Beth searched for landscapes that were found in Mexico. Annabeth was searching through facts of what they can do in there. Kassie searched for celebrities that were famous in Mexico. Connor was scrolling through mysterious founds in the hot place.

A rumble covers the jet as Beth looked at her friends seriously. "What was that?"

"It was probably the heaviness of the clouds." Sonny answered.

"Clouds are weightless, cousin." Connor corrected his cousin.

"Seriously, what the fuck was that?" Kassie placed her laptop back to the table as she fastened her seat belt in case of emergency.

"It was nothing, Kas. No need to worry." The blonde smiled.

A huge crash was heard at the rear end of the planes. Kassie felt her stomach drop. She looked out the window and realized the jet was slowly going down. "Why are we going down, and what was that noise?!"

"Maybe we're near Mexico, since it's going down.." Bethany said.

"BETH, THERE WAS A NOISE IN THE ENGINE AND WE'RE FUCKING GOING DOWN!" Sonny panicked.