Chapter #2

Kassie

"It's going down! It's going timber!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Honestly, I didn't think this was possible! We trusted our boss.

"What the fuck, Kassie?! That is not the time for that!" I heard Connor yell into my ear.

"I'm trying to lighten up the mood!"

Really? Who designed this jet! I can see the pilots trying the best they can as they held in the controls.

'Please! Everyone fasten their fucking seat belts!' I had the urge the laugh, but not in this situation. Normally, I would do something, but who can do something when the jet is vibrating and crashing down?!

"No shit, Sherlock!" Annabeth yelled.

"Every one, grab onto the nearest thing you can find as possible." Beth yelled, grabbing at an arm of a chair.

I didn't want any of this to happen. I was too young to die. Why was this happening to me? Everything is fucked up. I want to continue my career. But noo. The pilot was just too stupid to realize that!

'Ugh!' I grabbed into the table and closed my eyes tightly hoping this was just some twisted dream.

I don't want to die..

I don't want to die..

I don't want to die..

Before I knew it. Everything went black.

~

I woke up, my vision was blurry with a lot of contrast. I looked around me finding the jet crashed into bits of pieces. My body felt like every piece of muscle was burning.

A huge pain was getting worse on my back. Though, I managed to stand up.

"Is everyone okay..?"

Is everyone okay?

Is everyone okay?

My voice echoed. Which is unusual. I look around me. The jet was covering of what's in front of me. Beside me was a huge body of water.

Where was I?

Bruises and scars covered my arm.

My hair was in a a mess. My outfit burned and scratched.

"Oh, I didn't expect company in my island." I hear a voice echo around me. Her voice was raspy and rough.

"Who are you!?"

No reply.

"Show yourself!"

No reply.

I need to find my friends..

Hopefully their still alive..

The devices scattered around the shore, as I look to find our pilot.

Was his leg suppose to be that way?

Then I realized it..

Ew.. He was covered in blood, which was seem to be a sharp piece of the jet, went directly through his stomach. His leg is twisted in an unusual way. He must've landed on his feet.

Bad luck for him.

Then my surroundings swirled.

A huge , sharp noise filled my ears as I screamed in pain.

The noise grew and grew.

"Stop!" I yelled in pain as I covered my ears.

"Stop it!!"