Carbon's trainer

"I have to go Bunnelby!" Carbon exclaimed.

"Where?" Bunnelby asked.

"Uh...I...I got a trainer." She muttered.

"WHAT!?" Bunnelby yelped. Carbon was silent. "You got a trainer!? Like Sky and Dig and mom!?" Bunnelby exclaimed. "Trainers Pokemon really are brainwashed if you're gonna leave your sister for a trainer!"

"I'm sure I'll be back soon..." She muttered.

"I don't know if i'm looking forward to that." She snapped. "But if you do come back, make sure your trainer doesn't come with you."

Carbon looked down. Footsteps suddenly started running to them. A Trainer came. "A wild Bunnelby!" The trainer exclaimed. "Delphox, use Psyshock!"

Carbon looked at her trainer in shock. "Go on, Delphox, use Psyshock!"

"I don't think he gets that i'm level 100 and you're level 43." Bunnelby muttered.

"Yeah..." Carbon muttered.

"Anyways Carbon, what are you waiting for? Attack me." Bunnelby said.

Carbon looked at Bunnelby. "What?"

"Attack me Carbon. Listen to your trainer." Bunnelby said.

Carbon sighed. "If you're so sure Bunnelby..." She muttered, then used Psyshock.

"Sorry Carbon." Bunnelby said, and used Earthquake. Carbon fainted.

Bunnelby fled. "Ugh, I hate trainers. Carbon better come back..." She muttered.