₪Do You Love Me₪

(SMUT- G!P You)

Lauren took (y/n)'s hands in her own.
"I am so sorry you need to go through that..." the girl with the green eyes said. She softly pressed her lips against (y/n) hand and stood up from the hotel bed they been sitting on "Ty is a sweet guy and besides you gonna be there all along."

"Yeah... As your best friend" (y/n) rolled her eyes in sneer.

Lauren held herself back from commenting on her girlfriend attitude, she knows how hard it is for (y/n), she have to watch Lauren with another man, kissing, laughing, touching... but what can she do? She have a contract.

(Y/n) on the other hand was trying so hard to not loss it when she has been around them, the many times she has wanted to punch Ty is the face or yell at him to fuck off with his hands while he was touching HER girl, she cannot count them on one hands but the contract... she knew it wouldn't be easy dating a uprising star, she knows that this whole Ty shit is to help both them both, yet it's hard... can you blame her?

"Please... (y/n) I need you there" those words all it took for Lauren to convince her girlfriend to come along to a shitty public q&a/ party that Tyron is having.

"Okay" she gave in "I just wish this shit will end already" (y/n) mumble under her breath as she got up from the bed but Lauren heard her, she didn't have anything to say but to quietly agree with her.

Lauren's dream is to be able to hold (y/n) hand in public, to kiss her, to tell the world how much she loves (y/n). Must importantly, stop lying to her fans that Ty is her happiness... he isn't even reaching quarter of the happiness (y/n) makes her feels.

"Where's my 'Girls' sweatshirt?" (y/n) question while she looked though the suitcase they brought with them back from home.

"You are not wearing that to a party honey." Lauren disapprove, shaking her head from side to side "wear more occasion fit clothes" she add as she walk through the woman who kneel down looking for something to threw on herself.
"Ugh, remind me next time choose the clothes you take with you" Lauren groaned as search inside the suitcase until she found some black ripped jeans and match it with a light pink shirt on it the caption 'good times' and on top of it a black jacket.

"Go get dressed" she order. (Y/n) didn't argue, she just did what she has been told to do, she walk to the bathroom of the hotel room as Lauren stayed in the room and started to get ready herself.

Didn't past long when her girl was ready with the outfit Lauren has chosen for her alone with black vans.

"I'm ready" (y/n) informed the green eyed girl "do you need help with that?" She asked the girl.

Lauren has on a red wine color dress on that reach right under her Cuban ass and short sleeves that started from the edge of her shoulder, lauren was reaching behind her with her hair to her side, struggles to close the zipper.

"Yes please" she politely say. (Y/n) walked behind her girlfriend and reach to hold the zip but she didn't closed it right away. She took her time admiring her girlfriend back, the tattoos she had on her neck and on her spine, (y/n) let her left hand slowly travel on the spine tattoo, when she did that she heard Lauren's breath caught in her throat from the touch of the cold hand over her skin.
(Y/n) started to lay her face closer to Lauren's neck and gently leave kiss down to her shoulder.

"I love you" the (y/H/c) haired girl let the words out in a whisper.

Lauren reach behind her taking (y/n) hand in her own and made her close the gap between their bodies, she kissed her girlfriend cheek and said "I love you too".