"so your'e a whore?"

"So your a whore?!?" Taes friend jimin said aloud.
      "Not exactly hyung...I'm a stripper.."
"Welp...what now?"
       "Just watch the show tonight...or dont show up at all..." he said with sad eyes.
"I'll think about it.." jimin said after a long silence.

      Jimin got up and left the apartment without saying a word.

Tae slumped into his chair and closed his eyes. he felt horrible, he didn't want to lose his best friend just for his job. it wasn't worth it.
he prayed in his head as he let a couple of tears that had crept up on him, fall.

but tae knew he couldn't be all sappy he had to get some sleep if he wanted to get in good shape for today.

Tae soon fell asleep in some crappy chair  he had in his house with tears and puffy eyes. He knew he would have a headache when he woke up to get ready for his job, but let himself fall asleep either way.

                    Time skip

Tae woke up to his alarm blaring,  as he stood up yawning. He turned it off and started to get ready. He had took a quick shower before He put on his regular clothes and got his bag ready and left.

.. tae finally made it almost late...

He was nervous cause he didnt know if jimin showed up or not. He headed through the back door behind the building that always led you to the strippers rooms.

When he entered he saw all the girls and boys getting ready and rushing in and out of the rooms In some hurry, wich he didnt know of.
" tae- motherfucking- hyung!! Your late!!"
     "huh?" tae was utterly confused
"Did you forget?!? We have very special guest coming in today!!"
That's when it hit him..he forgot that people from America are coming in for a show.

Tae panicked and quickly started to get dressed quickly into his outfit.

(For those who need visuals , or if you wanna imagine

(For those who need visuals , or if you wanna imagine..go a head lol)

He soon was waiting around the room, doing random dances on a pole in the room to warm up with. He looked around cautiously to see that almost everyone was either out and dancing, or in the room doing stuff.

                      30 mins later!

Taehyung was soon called up.. but they didnt say his name. They said his stage name.
   " ladys and gentlemen, it's the one and only you've been waiting for..  (idek sorry. if you want make ur own dats fine lol)

Everyone cheered and whooped as tae came from the room and behind the curtains. They lifted and he sexily walked to the stage.

(Basically all of taes dances)

In the middle of his dance he started to look around.

He couldnt find jimin and was getting upset about it.

Two seconds later he finds his eyes glazing over jimins pink hair and smiling at himself as he realized his friend accepted him.

                         Time skip+ tae POV

It was the end of the night and we were all packing up.

I was about to leave when my boss/owner of club came up to me.
"Umm..how to say this..so...one of the special guest..said they want a private room...with you.."

he said flashing bright pink and looking the other way. I looked at him.

  "Ok namjoon..." I said as I smiled and sat my bag down and walked off.

I opened the door that said tae and sat on the armchair as I waited.

I heard the door open and in came one of the boys I saw at show when I was looking around.

I smiled. He finally spoke up and I was honestly surprised about how deep his voice sounded to me. Ofcourse no one can top my deep voice...but still..it was so sexy.

"You must be....  ( whatever name you gave tae lol)" he smiled Cutely.

I smiled back and nodded

"Names taehyung you?"
i normally wasnt so open with my clients but this man was HOTTT.

"youll find that out eventully darling" he said smirking up at me

I melted at his voice cause he had a American accent .

He looked down at me and smiled evily...

And that was the first time I met the devil.

Oooffff....welp... ok...so...um...u see...i... just...didnt like my first ff and well...made a new one... hope you liked it...um..yahh.. lol...

Hehehe

Hehehe...😏 anyway hope u liked my new ff

Comment some suggestions and things for me so that I know what I should add and leave out for u guys!!😁😊