Heart Break

I wake up to the smell of food. If Alana thinks this is her apology she has another thing coming. I get up and walk downstairs to see Jas cooking. I grab a piece of bacon and she hits me with the spatula. "No that's for Lani not you." I roll my eyes and try to eat again. "Chase go the hell away. Why don't you call your 'wife' to cook for you. Oh I forgot she decided to go out instead of staying with her fiancé." I threw the food down and walked back upstairs to get ready for the day.

Jas POV

I was cooking minding my business when Chase's fat ass came down disturbing my peace. She threw a little hissy fit and stomped upstairs. Can we all spell childish. Anywho I finish making breakfast for Lani and I.

After breakfast I get up to get dressed I already did my hygiene today. I decide to wear some khaki jeans and a plain black shirt with my gold chain. I walk out my room only to bump into Chase. She looks at me up and down and licks her lips. I know where this is going to go. I quickly try and make a dash for the stairs but she grabs my arm and pushes me into the wall. "I missed you." Her voice is raspy and she bites her lip. I can feel the heat radiating off of her. I unwilling blush. "I missed you too Chase. Please let me go now.." She smirks and starts kissing on my neck. I let out soft moans and my clit jumps. "You really want me to stop?" I moan before thinking, "N-no." She lets her hand travel to the waist of my pants. Just then I come back to reality and push her off. She is not about to use me. "Chase STOP. You have a whole fucking wife." She grabs me again. "Just shut up Jas." She's very calm to calm almost. I don't know what came over me but I slapped her as hard as I could and she fell to the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK JASMINE?!" She said holding her cheek. I'm tired of holding back I finally let everything out. "WHAT THE FUCK ME? NO. WHAT THE FUCK YOU CHASE. Ever since I met you it's always been other people. You tell me you love me and then you leave. IT'S NOT FARE CHASE IT'S NOT. OH LETS NOT FORGET YOU SNATCH ME UP AND THEN TELL ME TO LEAVE WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOUR WIFE FUCK THIS HOUSE." I take a breath and sigh. I look up with tears in my eyes then down at her. "And fuck you." She stands up and I prepared for her to beat the shit outta me. I waited for her hit but it never came instead I felt her kiss me. She started crying while kissing me. "I'm sorry Jasmine. I'm so sorry princess." She picked me up and slammed me into the wall. She moved down to my neck leaving marks all down my neck. She then ripped my shirt off along with my sports bra. We make our way to her bedroom and she puts me on the bed. She starts sucking on my right boob while playing with the left one. Then she shows attention to the left one. She kisses and sucks down my stomach and comes back up. Our little peck kisses soon get heated and turn into a make out session. She pulls off my jeans and boxers and feels my wetness. "You're so wet..." All I can do is moan. She circles my clit with her fingers and I throw my head back and open my legs wider for her. She makes her way down to my jewel and licks it once. "A-ahh st-op teasing me." I moan out and she smirks and starts blowing on my clit. My body jumps and she starts devouring me. My back arches off the bed and she sticks one finger in me. "Ahhh f-fuck baby. Yes please. D-don't stop." She goes faster and faster. I feel myself clench around her fingers and I cum hard. My whole body shakes. She catches all my juices in her mouth and smiles at me. I grab her face and kiss her passionately. "I love you." She smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you too." I turn over while she gets up. I'm tired as hell. She looks at me and says, "I don't know why you trying to sleep. We not even close to being done." I open my eyes and see her put on her strap. Oh fuck me. She says, "I intend too."

The next day I woke up with feathers from the pillows all over me. I look around and see Chase sleep. I quietly leave her room and go to mine. I can't believe I let her use me. She's probably just gonna be distant now. Watch she's gonna get married to that bitch Alana and leave me high and dry. I get in the shower and cry. I scrub my skin red trying to wash away last nights memories.

I get out the shower and dress in grey sweats and a white shirt. I'm dressing how I feel. Depressed. I walk downstairs to see Chase cooking. I go to wrap my arms around her when Alana beats me to it. I see Chase kiss her on her cheek. Wow. I think I just died inside.