The night with Tay

Taylors POV

Jordyn and I got to our room and i got the card out and opened the door. Jordyn ran in and jumped onto the bed and started laughing. "I'm tiredddd" she whined. "Well then go to sleep" i said laughing.

Jordyns POV

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to change. I put on a Nash Grier T-shirt and some short shorts. After I changed I brushed my teeth and took my makeup off.

Taylors POV

Jordyn walked out of the bathroom in a Nash shirt. Just a nash shirt. "Uhm are you wearing pants?" I asked. "Yeah" she said lifting her shirt to show the shorts. "Oh, those are really short" i said. "Is that a problem?" She said smirking. "Nope! Not at all" i replied smiling like a dork.

Jordyns POV

I slid into bed while Taylor went and put some basketball shorts on. He came out and took his shirt off. "You like?" He said laughing. I nodded blushing he must of caught me staring at his beautiful toned abs. I laid down and closed my eyes trying to sleep. Minutes later i felt someone slide into the bed and two arms wrapped around me. I turned my head and saw Taylor. He pulled me closer and we got comfortable. "Goodnight beautiful" he said kissing my cheek. "Good night" I replied back smiling and fell asleep in his arms.