I Need To Kidnap These Hamilton Characters, Be Right Back!

Disclaimer: I Don't own crack shit

"Okay! Who first?" A young female, around fourteen, paced back and fourth. She was trying to kid- I MEAN!- Acquire.... roughly eighteen people to show random pictures of couples revolving them.... Pretty much a normal day for her. "Maybe.... no. How about-"

"JUST GO GET THE HAMITON'S FIRST, HUNTER! DEAR. GOD." Another girl, farther away, shouted.

"But- Fine..." The other girl, now known as Hunter, quickly created a portal. "See ya soon!" Hunter walked though.

 1780, Schuyler Mansion

"No these guys should go!" Alexander Hamilton laughed, pushing his drunk friends away.

"What?!"

"No!"

"Leave us alone"

"Man..."

The three men started to walk off,  acing like complete and utter idiots. Yet, just before they were out of sight, another person stopped them.

"WAIT! STOP. RIGHT. THERE!" She panted, like she was running. "Y-You." She pointed to Alexander "Cou-Could you go get y-your wife?"

"Um-" Alexander started.

"Now! Go!" The girl shouted. Alexander followed her commands. "Okay... Arron, John, Lafayette, and Hercules... Um. Oh! Yeah! Go through there please!" She pointed behind the men, which the four turned to. There laid a strange glowing door.

"Um... Why?" John asked.

"No time to explain! Just go!"

"Wh-" 

"Go!" She said as she pushed the four though. "Ugh.. I'm already done with this and I've barely got through anyone!"

"Alex! Where are you taking me?" Eliza sounded from the distance, coming into view. "This isn't funny!"

"I don't know 'Liza! She told me to get you!" Alexander stopped in front of the female, still holding onto Eliza.

"Yup! Now. Though there please" She didn't wait for the married couple's response, since she pushed them into the door, then followed suit.

Theater Room

"Oof..." Alexander fell on top of Eliza, which he quickly composed himself from. "Sorry! Oh God!"

"No, no! It's fine Alexander!" Eliza Groaned, getting up from the floor. Everyone in the room turned as a cough was heard from the other side of the room.

"Okay! I must leave for a bit, I need to get a few other people!! Be right back!" The female was about to leave though another glowing door, but was stopped by another person.

"What's your name man?" Aaron asked the girl.

"Alexander- WAIT!! SORRY! I MEANT HUNTER! MY NAME IS HUNTER!" The girl named Hunter ran though the door, leaving six confused people behind.

Small Timeskip Because I. CAN.

"I'M BACK!" The voice of Hunter rang though the room, scaring the people in there. "Sorry if I took long!"

Hunter had come with eleven more people. James Madison, King George, George Washington, Samuel Seabury, Angelica and Peggy Schuyler, Philip Hamilton, Theo Jr (Is that right???),  Charles Lee, Thomas Jefferson, and Maria Reynolds.

"Here we are!" Hunter said. "Short introductions! That's-" Hunter pointed to everyone in the room when she said their name. When Alexander laid eyes on Thomas, anger bubbled in his throat. "Let's just get straight to it. Sit in your spot with your name on it, and get ready for a show!" Hunter was just abut to leave, but Charles stopped the girl.

"What show?"

"OH! I'm Sorry! I Forgot!" Hunter says sorry a lot, Alexander thought. "We're looking at ships! Which is relationships, platonic but usually romantic! Okay, now sit! We're about to begin!" Hunter left, walking to a ledge above everyone else.

Seating

Alexander/John/Hercules/Lafayette

Burr/Theo/Philip

Angelica/Eliza/Peggy/Maria/G. Wash

Samuel/King George/Charles

Thomas/Madison

"Hehe..." Hunter's voice sounded. "Are you guys ready?"