Ha... More Crack Ships....

(This was Requested by Some-Random-Cat . Thank you for reading!)

Hunter sat on the floor, rocking back and forth.

"Who... why... Heart... pain...."

Peggy soon walked in.

"Are... you okay...?"

Hunter stopped rocking, turning to Peggy slowly.

"A new fandom has taken my very soul and body. It has ripped my heart out. I now must wait for the episode."

The young Schuyler stood there, stunned. Hunter jumped up.

"Let's start!"

It took a while (Mostly because no one wanted to get up), but everyone came to look at weird ships. Hunter smiled.

"Everyone remember Hambury?" Alex and Samuel shuddered. "Well we have found an even worse one!"

Peggy snorted.

"I Feel bad for whoever this is for!"

Hunter stared at her.

"Oh..."

(So

(So... Have My Art. I only did it so you didn't have to look at a bunch of memes... don't hate me...)

(And I know Peggy Looks Like Maria.)

(Hey Look, Self Improvement

(Hey Look, Self Improvement... Didn't Know That Could Happen)

(Also, I Know Peggy Looks Weird, I Just Didn't Have Time For A Reference.... Whoops)

Everyone was confused.

"Who is that?" John asked.

"Someone requested And x Peggy." Hunter laughed. "How could I say no to This?"

She stopped, looking at Alex and Maria.

"Uh..."

"SHIP!"

A Loud screaming broke the silence. It can from Philip. People then laughed and nodded. Even Peggy.

"Wait..." Everyone turned to Samuel. "Where did this come from...?"

People turned to Hunter.

"Um.. Well you see... Uh.. Haha..." She looked around, hoping to find something to help her. "Er..."

She ran out the room, Saying:

"Fuck This Shit, I'm out!"

Welp!

End of A Great(Ish) chapter. Hope you liked it!

I can to thank you for reading my book. Couldn't have done it without you all. You're all great!

With care-

Hunter