What It is like to live up on space

Ugh this sucks So much. Why did i think it was a good idea to go to space?! and the worst part is that i don't have any WIFI here!! "Just take a  deep breath Monaka. I grabbed the Nintendo and played while eating some snacks but it was no use... I couldnt help but think of despair and hope. "Wait i know! I grabbed my computer and typed while floating. I was of course going to hack into the future foundation. "it be a piece of cake unlike any ordany people i laugh. Urgh and here i tough I could finally relax.

The reason i was going to hack into the future foundation was because i needed to know where exactly komaede was so he could help me.
I mean he even managed to make me quit being junko 2 by only babling about hope and despair. "Anyways lets see. "Hmm so he works there too that means hope has won. Again. why am i even suprised as i said before hope always wins.

Ok now that i know where he lives i can go to the earth but before that im going to change my clothes to junkos outfit because i just like the outfit hehe. "Sigh here i go. I told the monukumas to where we were going to and they start driving to the earth while i was looking at manga. When we were finally there where komaede lived for what seemed like hours i hide the van before i go to komaedes house. I rang the doorbell but no response. "Are you kidding me?! I open the door did he not Even lock well lucky me. When i find komaedes room i see him sleeping i then to to him. "Komaede. Really no responce i then scream in his ear Komaede wake up! When he opens his eyes he just put a stupid smile on his face and says "it's been a while Monaka.