Emalf x Yosafire | You Pervert |

| Eyy nat here! So this is actually my first time writing oneshots and I hope you all excuse the bad writing since I'm a horrible writer and yea...

Welp, have fun reading I guess

6:38 AM

09-12-14

~ kanaescrotch |

_

_

_

● You Pervert ●

A Emalf x Yosafire oneshot

Warning - Fluff or Cuteness

The day that the demons from the underworld had gotten out. The day that the overworld had been destroyed. Etihw being captured and locked away, knowing she was the God. Kcalb being captured by Ivlis to take his powers away.

The job of the group of four young females was to try and stop the demons from the underworld from destroying their world entirely.

They were already in a cell as Yosafire began desperately calling for help.

"No one is going to come save us, Yosaf" Froze said with an annoyed tone.

"But then what will we do?! We have to get out of here and help Etihw and Old man!" Yosafire cries out.

"I don't wanna die!!!!" Macarona cries out and sobs.

"...Hungry...." Rawberry mutters as she frowns.

"There's no use anyway" Froze says.

Yosafire walks over to the cell door and looks through the steel bars, seeing a familiar pair of red orange shades.

"What're you doing here, Pervy Mcshades?" She asks with a bland face expression.

"To check up on all of ya'" He answers with a smirk, his sharp teeth showing.

"But you're 'effin cute. I'll give ya' a choice, if you'd be my girlfriend, I'll let y'all out" He says.

"Psh, as if I'll be your girlfriend! Everyone knows that Froze is going to be my girlfriend!" She remarks.

"A-Ah Yosaf, I don't think that is right" Froze says with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Feisty one, aren't ya'?" He frowns and lets out a sigh. "Would've let you out and damn I would've had an 'effin cute girlfriend like you"

Froze pulls Yosafire back and begins to tell her something quietly. "What are you doing? This could be our one and only chance to get out. Don't ruin this for us, Yosaf" She whispers.

Yosafire purses her lips, "But I don't wanna be his girlfriend! Fuh-rooozzzeee, please!" She says quietly.

"Do it or that girl will torture us" Froze says.

Yosafire sighs, knowing she had a good point. Yosafire walks back to the door and looks at the demon, "I change my mind. I'll be your girlfriend" She says and feels the horrible sensation down in her stomach.

Emalf looks at Yosafire with a surprised look, "You're 'effin serious?! Alright!" He exclaims and begins to grin widely. "But no escaping! Or I'll have to get Rieta and Poemi to kill y'all" He warns.

"We won't escape" Froze responds, walking behind Yosafire.

Emalf nods and unlocks the cell door, letting the four out. Emalf then grabs Yosafire and pulls her closer to him, "Agh! Let me go, Pervy Mcshades!!" She yells.

"Nah, that ain't right. Couples are supposed to be 'effin together!" He says and begins nuzzling her cheek.

Yosafire begins to blush lightly, "L-Let me go! NYAAAGHH" She shouts and begins hitting his chest.

"I 'effin like you, Yosaf" He confesses and blushes lightly.

Yosafire looks at him and purses her lips, "I hate you" She says bluntly.

"...Yosafire is really mean to boys" Macaroons speaks quietly with a bland face.

Emalf looks at the other three, "You guys go on ahead and wait or I'll call Poemi" He says and smirks.

Froze begins to head down, looking at Yosafire before she does. Rawberry and Macarona following her behind. Emalf and Yosafire were now left alone. Yosafire begins squirming, trying get out of his grasp.

"Let me go you pervert! Abuser! Molestor!" Yosafire shouts as she hits his chest again.

Emalf holds her closer and smiles, "I 'effin like you a lot, Yosaf" He says and presses his lips against her cheek.

"...EEHH?!?!" She shouts in a surprised way, blushing a dark red colour.

Emalf pulls away and looks at her, chuckling. "You look 'effin cute when you blush, too" He says.

Yosafire looks away and purses her lips, "Don't call me cute, Pervy Mcshades" She mutters.

Emalf begins to grin, "This'll probably make you look 'effin cuter" He says and removed her glasses and his own, placing his red shades onto the bridge of her nose. "It sure 'effin does!" He exclaims as his adorable fiery coloured eyes lighten up.

Yosafire looks at him and begins to snicker, "I thought you'd look tougher without your shades on but I was wrong! HAHA!" She laughs.

He leans in again and gives her a hug, leaning into her ear, "'Eff, I love you, Yosaf" He whispers.

Just A Jinx | The Gray Garden Oneshots |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara