Chapter 2

"And just who the hell do you think you are?" Rick loosened his grip on Zayn.

"That's irrelevant," the green-eyed man stepped out who Zayn recognized from earlier, "But I'm going to need you to step away from him," the man smirked grabbing Zayn's arm and pulling him away.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?" Rick pushed the man. That's when Zayn noticed that this man wasn't normal either, he hadn't moved an inch.

"I was just stopping by," the man pushed Rick back sending him flying into the wall.

"Just go, man! Little whore isn't even worth all of that!" Rick coughed making Zayn's heart clench.

The man was almost to the door when he stopped in his tracks, "Stay here, Zayn."

Zayn watched the man walk over to Rick's figure before taking his chance to run. Like he would just stay after that man said that he wanted to kill him. Yeah, no.

Zayn opened the door and broke into a sprint. Almost immediately, he saw the other man take after him. Too bad Zayn is faster.

Or at least, he was faster.

In the corner of his eye, Zayn could see the man for one second, and the next there was a wolf. He turned back completely to make sure that he wasn't hallucinating, but he honestly wasn't sure. Yes, there was a wolf chasing him. Yes, he is probably hallucinating.

"I'm dreaming! This is all one, crazy dream!" Zayn laughed coming to a stop. A man that turns into a wolf? He's definitely going crazy.

"I thought that you were a man! A fucking man! And now, I'm talking to a dog," Zayn spoke to the wolf that just continued to sit there.

"Zayn! Oh, thank god! You're okay," Liam ran up wrapping his arms around Zayn making him push Liam away.

"Where did you-," Zayn paused looking at Liam only to find no injuries, "You are perfectly healthy?"

"All vampires heal that quickly," the green-eyed man waltzed up to where they were.

"Riiight, vampire! Heh, yeah," Zayn laughed nervously before turning to whisper to Liam, "He's crazy!"

"No, Harry's telling the truth," Liam sighed.

"Harry? Ok, can someone tell me what the fuck is happening?" Zayn raised his voice slightly. He was confused, and he wished that he had just listened to Liam and stayed behind the building.

Liam opened his mouth to speak, but the wolf pushed past him and trotted behind the nearest building. Soon, the wolf wasn't a wolf at all. It was a man, with bright blue eyes and feathery hair. If Zayn didn't know better, he would've looked normal. "What is happening?!"

"Here," Harry spoke flashing Zayn his award winning smile. In a matter of seconds, that smile was replaced with longer, and sharper fangs that could pierce through human flesh. The bright emerald eyes that drew Zayn in, were replaced with a deep crimson color that sent chills down his spine.

In that moment, the amount of pure fear and panic Zayn felt was almost unbearable. His stomach twisted itself into knots as Liam did the same. At this point, it didn't matter whether or not Zayn was dreaming, he wasn't willing to take that chance.

"Look, I don't know what kind of satanic shit this is, but I'm out. I can't," Zayn lifted his arms in surrender taking slow steps backwards.

"I wish that you could 'be out', but you already saw us, so now we have to kill you. I'm Louis, by the way," the man-wolf introduced not phased by the traumatized look on Zayn's face.