Specialll

I just wanna say thanks to all of you for reading this story! I'm not really good at writing but I do enjoy it very much. And I also appreciate all of you that stayed around for this! -Liv Oh btw! This is a birthday special! If it's not your birthday roll with it k? Ok then LETS START!

3rd person P.O.V

Y/N's alarm rang and of course. He got up and wondered who turned his alarm on when it's the weekend.......Then it hit him.. IT WAS HIS BIRTHDAY! Right there and then he smelled the most amazing thing ever downstairs......He instantly got out of bed and ran to the kitchen. And when he went downstairs he saw his parent/guardian(s) y'all SUPRISE Y/N

Your POV

Ah this always made me happy! When I was a little kid till now I still love birthday breakfast! After giving my parent/guardian(s) a hug I instantly started to shove the food down my mouth.(Tbh this is me) after finishing my food my parent/guardian(s) said I would open presents and eat cake later on in the day and for me to go hang out with my friends.

Stevens POV

When garnet said y/n's birthday was today I panicked. I didn't get him anything he wouldn't get any presents from me or any of our other friends. But then garnet said she already got a gift for him and informed everyone to get a present a day before his birthday. Thank god for garnets future vision! Now all we to do is get everyone here and set up for a party!

Your POV

When I arrived at Stevens place the house was dark. I already knew what was going on. He was throwing a surprise party. What? I know all the old birthday party tricks!
I walked in and the light went on and everyone yelled SUPRISEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEE!!!!!
My ears were almost bleeding how loud they were but I was thankful. Everyone was there steven, the gems,Connie,the cool kids,Lars,Sadie,lion,Greg,sour cream. Pretty much everyone in town!
"Awe thanks guys!" I said

No probs Y/N! Steven said

-two hours of partying later~-
It was time for cake and presents! "HELL YEAH!" I screamed "language! There are children here!" Greg said in a serious-not-so-serious dad voice. Anyways time FOR THE CAKKEE

(You choose which cake you want)

-three layered blue cake with rainbow sprinkles and marsh mellows

-Pastel red three layered cake with A-LOT icing with frosting saying:happy birthday Y/N! On the top

-black three layered cake with chocolate roses surrounding it with a red drizzle on the side and with white sprinkles. Saying "for the edgelords birthday!"

-or multi coloured cupcakes with a hella lot of sweet shit on it

(Your choice)

After eating....IT WAS TIME FOR PRESENTS!!!!!
You literally almost teleported there you were so fast to get to those presents!

-after everyone got settled in-

You picked up one and it said it was from sour cream,onion,and Vidalia!
You ripped it open and you saw...NEW HEADPHONES WITH F/C AND BLACK!
Thanks guys! You hugged the three.

For the second gift it was from buck.
He got you matching shades just like his! Thanks buck! You said.

The next present was from the pizza family!
You opened it and it was
A BUNCH OF MOVIE TICKETS AND GIFT CARD FOR FISH STEW PIZZA!
Yesssss thank you guys!

Next it was from the fri family!
It was...Filled with video games!

OH COOL! I CAN FINALLY PUT MY NINTENDO SWITCH TO USE!

Next it was from Sadie and Lars...it was......
*inhales* A GIFT CARD FOR A WHOLE YEAR OF FREE DOUGHNUTS!!
HOLY CRAP YESSSSSSS I CAN BE LAZY AND EAT DOUGHNUTS ALL DAY!

Most of the other presents were just money and cards and Connie got me anime and manga but the most memorable thing was steven and the gems present

What they got me was....
A NEW LEATHER JACKET WITH A STAR ON THE SHOULDER!
Dose.... this mean I'm the part of the gems now??.....all they did was nod and I literally did something I did not do for years! I smiled truthfully. Sure everyone else made me happy and my voice told my mood and such but I never really smiled......
I hugged Steven and the gems and said a small "thank you" before slipping the jacket on.
And the rest of the day was just talking and having fun

-7 hours later-

I was exhausted after having that huge party I was really tired. But I had to see what my parent/guardian(s) got me.
As I got home. They already knew I had cake at Stevens so the present was on the table... I was confused there was only on present. But I wasn't sad or anything I got a lot of presents from my friends so I wasn't that disappointed.
I went to go open the box my parent/guardian(s) left out for me. But before I picked it up it moved. I jumped and dropped all the gifts my friends gave me and ran to open the gift. And when I got it open. I saw.....
A PUPPY!
It was a golden retriever puppy and it had a collar that said "nova" on it. I was really grinning for ear to ear then!. Out of nowhere my parent/guardian(s) came out from upstairs and said: happy birthday y/n.
I gave them a hug and said
"Best birthday ever"

*insert star ending thingy here*

WELP there ya go! A rushed 3:00 am special ;-; welp see ya in another 2-3 months!