Somethings not right

Hi this my first story on Wattpad I hope you enjoy the story

Hayami P.O.V

As my alarm goes off I reluctantly get up and turn off my alarm another day another assassination attempt,I wonder what's in store for our class today? Actually no I think I know what's in store for all of us because in 3 weeks it will be Valentine's Day, I get dressed, do my hair and then go down stairs to eat I make some toast and my lunch for today I finish eating and get my bag then leave the house -Time skip at school- I arrive at school though i'm not sure weather I should be concerned or not,because as I walk past Nakamura and Akabane they seem to be planning something,I'll just ignore it for now...I walk into the classroom a few minutes before class I see a few of my classmates here already as well chatting to each other I decide to just sit down and wait for class to start just then Nakamura comes in and writes on the board:You have 2 weeks to confess to your crush before Valentine's day! "Just no... there is no way I'll be able to confess!" As Kayano says that she starts to turn into a real life tomato. "Well you have to." Nakamura says thar without even realising she has to aswell so I decide to point it out, "Nakamura you do realise when you said everyone that includes you." Nakamura seems to only realise this now because she stops acting like her usual self and is replaced with stuttering and a little bit of blushing.

Chiba's P.O.V

"Nakamura you do realise when you said everyone that includes you" As Hayami points that out to Rio I try to stop me self from laughing which fails, as I start laughing everyone looks me confused. Koro-Sensei finally arrives and the day goes on as usual,but when a slightly romantic moment goes on like when Nagisa tripped on a rock and Karma caught him,what's going on? At lunch time I guess I'll ask him I perish the thought as Koro-Sensei reminds us that it's Valentine's day soon,nope i'm not gonna ask in case he asks me who I like. -Time skip after school- Since it's Friday today I guess I'll ask some of my friends if they wanna have a sleepover at my house,because why not? I invite Karma(Probably gonna regret that later),Maehara,Nagisa,Hayami and Kayano they all seem to have nothing planned so they say yes. "So I'll see you all at 6?" I ask. "Yeah cya then." Maehara replies turning to leave. "Nothing weird though."Hayami tells me seriously. "There's gonna be nothing weird but I can't say much for karma." I tell her glancing at Karma who is currently teasing Nagisa.

Sorry it's super short I'll try to make the next one longer, Mayumi-Sama out!