CHAPTER 1(The Intro)

I can't go back now. So, I think this is it. God! Why on earth do I have this kind of friend? She probably thought I came just because I need hook ups? Oh dear she is so wrong.

"OH MY GOSH! You really came Jessie! It's good to see you sister."

"yeah yeah, you texted me 'aight. Blinackmail mo pa akong gaga ka."

"HAHAHA! Oh dear you know me, pag ganitong may party ako, syempre di mabubuo gabi ko pag wala ka. And you already know why you're always on my first list of people who are invited in my house. I think you should have fun. May ipapakilala ako sayo."

And there she is, guiding me all the way to her oh so called bitchy-slash-fake friends. I don't know why but I just feel like they're not true to Marie. I mean, who could probably be friends with a very complicated attitude like Marie? Of course, she's a hottie and her family is one of the richest people in the Philippines. No doubt why she has many fake friends except me. They just want to make friends with her because the fact that she's famous and drop dead gorgeous, it all explained above 'aight. 

"hey girls, I want you to meet my bestfriend. This is Jessie, Jessie this is Carly, Megan, Janna and Reese." They all looking at me like meron akong tigyawat or whatsoever that makes me feel like uninvited. I mean, loose shirt and faded jeans with snicker shoes is not that bad at all right?

"hi." I started to shake hands with them, except for Reese. She didn't even look at me the way her friends looked at me. I mean, this girl shows a spirit saying 'I don't give a f*ck of who you are.' Just rude. 

"So are you guys having fun?" Marie asked the four girls. 

Are these people even try to have fun? I've notice that they just stood in the counter table where drinks are all in there. They didn't talk much. They just stare or look to those people getting drunk and partying all night long.

"yeah, we had fun. You know what Marie, uhm we should probably go. It's late and my parents gonna kill me if they knew I wasn't in my room." Carly said while the other girls nodded. 

"oh my gosh! tumakas ka sa Bahay nyo? diba I said dapat magpaalam kayo sa parents nyo if you're going out for a party, especially my party? Di ba kayo nag iisip na kapag may nangyari sa inyo, all the responsibilities will be on me. God! you should have told me earlier Carly!"

There she is. A grumpy Marie. 

"I'm sorry okay? But you don't have to worry Marie. We're all gonna be fine."

"wait, what? Kayo talagang apat aalis sa party ko? Where's the fun of you guys? Are you siblings or what? hahaha. You know what stay for the night. I have rooms for you. Don't worry about your parents, I'm gonna talk to them okay? Just chill girls."

"uhm Marie kasi... kelangan lng talaga naming umalis ngayon. My parents won't buy any of your explaination or any of us here. We promise kung magpa party ka ulit, magpapaalam na kami sa parents namin. We're so sorry but we have to get going." may bakas na pag-aalala ang pagkasabi ni Reese. I thought this girl is tough?

"what? Are you guys declining my offer? You guys are so bor-" I cut Marie's freedom words. Kung anu-ano pinagsasabi eh.

"You know what it's fine guys. You should go. Goodnight by the way."

The four girls nodded and thank us. After that, they left.

"What the hell are you doing Jessie?"

"Saving your ass from those plastics obviously."

"Tsk, you felt it again, don't you?"

"Sometimes."

"Awww. You care so much of me. Thank you Jess."

"Where did you even found those girls?"

"uhm, they just followed me on Twitter and Instagram. You know what it's been like 2 months na lagi nila akong mini-message on either IG, Twitter and Facebook."

"what did they message you?"

"psh, you know like pwede ba daw nila ako maging friends or pwede ba sila pumunta sa party ko from time to time. It's quite annoying but, I granted their demand. They're not so bad so yeah, I invited them today."

"you invited them without knowing them, like their real intention."

"duh? as if I'm interested. Alam ko naman fake ang mga yun. Gusto lang makipagkaibigan kasi alam nila na mayaman ako at marami akong followers."

"bahala ka. Sinasabihan lng kita na huwag padalos dalos magdala ng mga taong di mo pa lubos na kilala Marie. Kahit marami ka pang bodyguards dito, walang nakakaalam sa mangyayari. Do you get my point here?"

"yes smarty-pants. I do get your point. Now shut up and here goes a hottie guy right over there. Oh my Gosh! He's freaking handsome and he's f*ckin' looking at you! kyaaaah!"

"huh? Alam mong I'm not here to have hook ups Marie. I'm here to accompany you 'aight."

"Ano baaaa Jessie. You know what it's time for you to bloom, okay? You're already 23 years old and that thing down there needs to get plowed and watered. You know what I'm saying."

"What the f*ck are you talking about Marie?! I ain't going have s*x with a stranger. You know that."

"Yes I do know. But don't you think it's time? I mean, girl maghihintay ka pa bang makasal sa isang lalaki bago ka makipag ano sa kanya? Alam mo yang hintay hintay na yan, di yan gumagana. Mabubulok yang ano mo pag di mo na ibigay yan agad."

"I still believe in marriage before s*x Marie. Kaya wag mo kong itulad sa mga taong nakilala mo na ganun. You know that I have principles and I ought you to think that it should be respected as I respected yours."

"Grabeh naman to. All I was saying is, you should date a guy for once in your life Jess. I know time is limitless but you should also remind yourself that you're not getting any younger. Tatanda tayo and I don't want you to become matandang dalaga. We all need a partner."

"I don't need a partner."

"You do Jessie. You do."

"Psh! bahala ka nga."

"Oh where are you going?" I was starting to walk away.

"Home. It's already late Marie. I have work tomorrow. Goodnight by the way." I responded.

"Aren't you going to stay for the night? Come on. I don't know how to get rid of these people here." she half shouted when I was nearly by the front door.

"You can get rid of these people. Just tell them. Bye! Lovelots." I throw her a kiss.

I saw her frowned and waved to me. While I was walking towards my car, I saw a guy walking towards my direction.

"Hi." This is the guy that Marie pointed out earlier. Am I correct?

"Do I know you?" rude as it may sound but I don't really give a single sh*t.

"uhm, no. That's why I came here to introduce myself. I'm Sun." he offered me a handshake but I didn't accept it. I just stare at him and then look away. I ignore him by the time I got in my car.

"you're interesting. Can I get your number?" he said these words while leaning on the side window of my car. I kinda feel pissed by his presence especially when he easily asked for my number. Dude, you're barking on the wrong tree. 

"You actually thought I'm this easy, right?" I throw him my famous blank emotion.

"No. I just think your hot and interesting. Now can I get your number?" I mean this guy is getting on nerves.

I started the engine and say one last thing to him.

"F*ck off." I drove as fast as I can. Maybe it'll help me ease the piss I feel right now.