Fateful encounters and Milkshakes

Song~ Welcome to The Black Parade, by: My chemical romance

Writing is hard when you're really fucking sick so take this *throws chapter*

I Turned around and saw, 5 big scary guys, one of them held a small hand gun, and the other a large beat up baseball bat, shit.  Mayyybe they just want to play baseball...? Probably not, they're probably gonna take my wallet and beat the crap out of me.  not good not good not good.

"U-Uhm, I don't have much I-in my wallet but..."

"Listen kid, just hand over the bag and we'll leave ya with half your ribs"  The tallest of them said, twirling his gun around his finger.  his scary comment left me shaking and the rest of his group in small chuckles which sent shivers up my spine.

"T-There's nothing but art supplies I-in there,  I-I can throw you my wallet and we c-can just go o-our separate w-ways."  I tried to reason, but he just laughed dryly, scaring me more.  two of his goons grabbed my arms as he snatched the bag from me, dumping it's contents on the floor.

"Wow, you weren't lying aye?"  he said, a bit disappointed. he punched my gut and huis goons dropped me on the floor.  I coughed at the blow and spit up a bit of blood.  They grabbed my wallet, each taking a kick at me before leaving.

I laid there a few minutes before slowly getting up, pain shooting through my stomach and ribs, but I ignored it, picking my things up as I continued walking.  one hand on my stomach the other on my bag strap as I continued down the road till I started noticing some buildings that I knew.  I eventually walked into the all too familiar ice cream parlor.  but when I walked in there, one face caught my eye...Nath...