Chapter 1

Mike's pov.
Hello my name is Mike I am 19 years old. I really like Monsta X..Like a lot I can never pick a bias cause they are all amazing as hell..umm I like a lot of things to be honest and some other K-Pop groups, but I don't like rude people, bugs.., being in small places, and other things..hehe but anyway enough about my amazing, hot self haha let's get to the story shall we😅
~
~
~
~
~

It was like any other day in Seoul dark and gloomy.....nah just kidding ahah
It was nice and sunny, a nice day to go outside and spend time with friends...ahhhh friends the things I sometimes dread to see.....but I love them with all my heart🥰. Even if they act dumb or embarrassing I still gotta love those idiots haha but any way you may be asking "who are your friends?" Well listen here my dear child(or adult) it's not other then MonstaX......no I'm just kidding I wish my friends name are Mia, Angel, Marco, and Maya (will be introduced later in the story) they are my group of idiots and i love them to death. But anyway we are gonna see Monsta X soon so I'm very happy just a couple more days and I'll be able to see them with my friends😭. They are also big fans of Monsta X but unlike me they all have a bias-_- Mia likes Kihyun cause she likes how he cares for all the members and he has amazing ass vocals cause that man can keep a good high note👌👌, Angel likes Wonho cause he looks like a tough, strong man but he also a small fluff ball that is to cute for anyone, Marcos like I.M and Jooheon cause he likes to rap and make music and he just likes how they rap and look cute and Maya well she like me she can choose either😂. I've always dreamt of meeting them so when I see them like I'm concert and in there meet and greet I will look stunning ass hell cause we gotta have a good impression yes yes yes...eee ehhh what if I end up missing up..ahhh nope no negative thoughts nope nope only positive yup yup yup hehe I hope I don't trip...oh welp it is what it is but any way I better get some sleep tomorrow is the big day and I'll be able to meet Monsta X and snatch everyone's wigs off mwahahah *cough cough* oh man anyway see you in the morning my babes;)

_______________________________
Ummm...I hope you guys liked it I know it's not the best but I'll try to make a better the rest of the chapters..hmm yea hope to see you guys next chapters..I'm new to writing stories but I promise to do my best and please you guys on my writing yes. And yes I know it's pretty short but I'll get better👍Bai luvs~