LETS CONTINURE.... TER PERT TEEEER!

~Previously, on AUf~

Me: What the heck, Nate?

Nate: Don't scare me like that.

~ Now To Your Scheduled Programming ~

(A/N) so... I'm really not that good at this format of writing, so for now I'm going to write normally. Please feel free to let me know which way you prefer! ~

I chuckled. "It was just a joke, Nate! I didn't man to scare you THAT badly..." He walked towards me and pinned me down on bed.

"Rachel, DON'T scare me like that. I thought you were hurt, or, or something happened, and its NOT funny." Nate said seriously, staring into my eyes.

"O-ok..." I whispered. He let go of me and walked towards the door.

"I'll stop if you can catch me again~" I taunted as I slipped past him and out the door. "RaeeeeeechUUUUL!!!" Nate shouted, sprinting after me. I ran faster, getting into the kitchen. I grabbed an orange quickly and threw it at his shoulder, and immediately got two more of my "ammo". He looked at the orange, now rolling across the floor, and back at me. He grabbed a banana and peeled it, chucking it at my face. It hit my nose, then fell into my bra, so now I have a banana in between my boobs. THANKS NATE.

Nate chuckled, staring at the banana. "REALLY Nate? Are you THAT immature?" I laughed, throwing my two orange at him. He dodged them both, laughing wildly.

"OhmyGAaaaad duddudude!!!" Nate said, doubling over now in laughter.

"What?" I asked. He then took the spaghetti I had just cooked and threw it at my face. REALLY? I had made that pasta specifically because I thought he liked it. Now I got pissed.

"Oh yeah?!" I said, grabbing a small bowl of the sauce I made from fresh tomatoes and putting it on his head.

"What the f*bloop*?!? This is my favorite shirt, now it's got sauce all over it!" Nate yelled.

I ignored his comment and took the banana out of my bra and threw it into the trash, hoping this was all over. Alas, I was wrong. SHOCKER.

Nate took a bottle of Gatorade and poured it down the back of my shirt. "Eeeeek!!" I screeched, spinning around and slapping his face.

"Owe, Jesus!" Nate felt his now red cheek.

I smirked, backing up. He tripped me. OW?

He laughed, walking towards me. One of the oranges, still on the floor, rolled into Nate's path. "Oh sh--" he stopped, now laying ontop me. His arms were extended on either side of my head. I could feel his warm breath in my face as I gasped.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~