Chapter 1

"Im bored" I said as I eyed my grandmother carefully knitting away "why don't you go over and hangout with Hayes?" She replied "you never do that anymore..." I gave her a look but she never looked up from her knitting to see me, "did you guys get in a fight or something?" She continued "no no it's just ever since he became famous..." I replied biting my lip. Now she set down her half knit scarf and gave me a hard intense look that slowly faded to a soft apologetic look "Jules" she started, I knew what was coming... "Ever since the... accident you have been really... anti-social" I ran upstairs to my room "Jules!" She called after me "Im fine!" I called back

I sat down on my bed and stared down at Hayes' house fighting back tears I couldn't hold it long soon I completely broke down tears spilling down my cheeks I shoved my face in my pillow sobbing away. Everything has gone wrong since the accident, Hayes is famous and no longer has time for me, all my friends are now cool and popular and Im well just a loser dork they love to make fun of, my grades have gone down and all I want is to see my mom...

After a while of feeling sorry for myself I decided to go for a walk to calm myself down, I hoped to god Hayes wasn't home but just my luck as I walked by he was outside playing some sort of game with Nash I didn't look long enough to see I just whipped the other way and walked faster but as I almost got past his house I felt something hit me right in the side of the face.

I grabbed my cheek and fell out of pain and shock soon I heard footsteps behind me I shivered, I knew it was Hayes "hey um are you okay?" He awkwardly asked, I looked up at him right into his beautiful blue eyes, "oh!" He looked slightly startled "Julia sorry I didn't recognize you!" "That was the plan" I mumbled he must have heard me because he smiled and laughed extending his arm as a gesture to help me up, I grabbed his hand and pulled him down next to me.

He fell and laughed. I stared at him for a second lost in his beautiful eyes, laugh, smile before shaking some sense into myself and using my hands to push myself up off the ground "Hey why don't you stay for supper its the least I can do after smashing you in the face with a ball" Hayes said as he did the same "No Im fine really and I don't want to be a bother" I stuttered hoping I could find a way out of this "no really its no problem come on!" He exclaimed grabbing my arm and dragging me into his giant house.

"MOM CAN JULIA STAY FOR SUPPER?!?" Hayes screamed as we walked in "SURE HONEY!" his mom hollered back I hated how nice she was... "I um better uh call my grandma" I stammered dialling her number and crossing my fingers hoping I couldn't stay. But of course she said yes and here I was stuck at Hayes Grier's house for supper.

I gave Hayes the thumbs up and put on a fake smile, in return he gave me a worried look putting his arm around my waist and pulling me down the hall and up the stairs "where are we going?" I asked trying to wriggle out of his strong grip. He didn't answer just kept walking until we stopped at a room and he opened the door and walked in letting go of his grip around my waist I followed him in and quickly realized this was his room.

"Are you sure we're aloud up here?" I asked awkwardly trying to find an excuse to go back downstairs "it's fine" he replied "my mom trusts me" I bit my lip, "whats wrong Jules?" Hayes asked "don't call me that" I barked back "Julia... we used to be best friends and I know a fake Julia smi..." "Friends Hayes?" I scowled cutting him off, he looked baffled.

"Hayes you were never a real friend to me you were never there" I hissed fighting back tears "what are you talking about!?!" Hayes hissed back "Hayes my father left me, he tried to hurt me and my mom! My mother started drinking I'm being bullied all the time no matter where I go and when my mom died" I couldn't help it I started balling again. Hayes came over and hugged me. Tight.

"Julia Im so sorry" He choked I could tell he was fighting back tears too "Im so so so so sorry" he whispered again. I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I pulled back out of his hug but he kept his hands on my hips looking down, I wiped my eyes on the sleeve of my shirt and whispered "Hayes?" He was still holding me "Hayes" I whispered again he looked up and for a small moment we stared into each others eyes then he pulled me in close. Really close. Closer then I've ever been to a guy before.

Woahhhhhhhh Cliff Hanger muchhh haha thanks for reading I will publish the next chapter asap so dont forget to add this to your library so yeah byeeee xox Jordan (im a girl haha dont worry)