Divorce (Evan) *smut warning*

Today was the worse day of your life. You were on your way to give Evan your divorce papers that you signed but now he has to sign. Your probably wondering what happened to make you do this so let's get into it. You were hanging out with g/bf/n and well paparazzi decided to take pictures and post them on social media saying you were cheating on Evan. Well he saw it and you guys got into and argument and you decided you were done with him calling you names so you asked for divorce.

*flashback*

" I want a divorce Evan, this is getting out of hand." You said. You watched as his face went from mad to sad in just one second. You did kinda regret it afterwards but you can't you guys have been getting into many fights before this one so divorce was the last resort.
" What? Please don't do this, I love you so much and I want to stay married to you. I want to start making babies. God I'm such an idiot." He said as he started pulling at his hair.

* end of flashback *
You made it to your old house and you went to knock on the door. After a few knocks the door opened and there was the love of your life Evan with swollen red eyes, puffy tear stained cheeks, and his beautiful plump lips in a pout. You instantly felt bad but you couldn't tell him that. You have to get on with the divorce.
"Can I come in?" You asked.
"Yeah." He said very sadly.
"I brought the papers you need to sign."
"I'm not signing them." He mumbled
"What I couldn't hear what you said." You said
"I said I'm not signing them." He said with tears running down his face.
It took everything in you not to wipe his tears away. You still loved Evan so much and it made you so sad to do this. To be honest you didn't want to do this. But what made you not want to do it more was the freshly cut scars on his arms.
"Evan what's on your arm?" You asked as his face paled when he realized you saw the scars.
"Nothing" he said.
You pulled his arm and he hissed and more tears fell from his beautiful brown eyes. You rolled up his sleeve and saw the raw freshly cut scars and you started crying because you were the cause of why he did it. You kissed up his scars on both arms and then you looked at his face he seemed so broken. You couldn't take anymore so you kissed him. It felt super good just to have his lips on yours. The last time was two months ago. 

You pulled away and said,"We can't do this your supposed to sign the papers." He looked so sad. 

"I can't sign them i'm not letting you go, please don't leave me." he says bawling his eyes out. 

The next thing you did, you didn't regret. You ripped the divorce papers up and threw them into the trash. He looked at you with hope. You helped him stand up and walked to your old room and set him down on the bed. You started to unbuckle his belt and pulled down his pants. His large and thick member slapped against his tone stomach. You took it in your hands and started to fondle it. You got on your knees and put his member in your mouth and started to suck on it. He went to stop but you kept going and said," Let me make you feel better.'' and kept sucking. He started twitching in your hand and he came with a loud moan of your name. He put his underwear on and laid on the bed. 

"Am I allowed to move back in." you asked. Evan looked at you and smiled.

"Of course you can, I love you." he said.

"I love you too and I promise I wont leave you." you said climbing into the bed. You cuddle up to him and thought that ripping those divorce papers was the best thing to do.