𝓽𝔀𝓸

AS GUNS and such were shooting everywhere, jackson and i ducked down from the table and ran out to the exit as quickly as possible. the mysterious boy motioned us to go out the door where we entered, which is the one other than the one he's standing in front of. " we're going to fucking die tonight. " jackson panted. he was pretty in shape, so he was most likely panting from being nervous. i mean, i'm not criticizing him for it, who the hell would want to end up in a situation like this?
     i, somehow, managed to keep calm. it seemed like the random boy knew what he was doing, which was odd, but i guess i found trust in myself to put towards this boy. i sure as hell wouldn't leave it to jackson to kill all these guys. some part of his sarcastic attitude was a sign he's had experience. which honestly didn't freak me out at all.
     suddenly, the boy walked out of the donut shop, not really a scratch on him. minus the big gash of blood on his arm, which he was holding.
       " okay, i'm confused. what was that all about? " jackson asked. " long story that you wouldn't understand. " the boy said, then turned to look at me. " my names five by the way. "
     who in the right mind would name their child five?

                                    × ×  ×

     i woke up, not really having the energy to do anything. when i was at the scene, it didn't really phase me. but when i got home, it really hit me. this guy, five to be exact, killed men twice his size without any hesitation. i guess you could say i was a tiny bit traumatized now.
   jackson and i's dad was currently working. our family wasn't beaten down or anything, my dad makes pretty good money. my mom died when i was only 7 from a car accident. it doesn't make me extremely sad. yes, she was my mother, but it's impossible to stay sad anymore. this happened 8 years ago already, and some would say i would be heartless for not feeling anything towards her death.
      everyday, jackson wakes up and makes breakfast for the two of us. but today, i wasn't greeted with his breakfast. he was sitting at the island reading a letter. i approaches him and read over his shoulder. " what is this? " he was starring really hard at this letter. " it's for you, from that five guy. the one from last night. "

hope this chapter was a little bit more filling than the last one. i'm giving myself a strict schedule of updating every sunday. i have track practice everyday starting monday.