Part 1

BASED ON A TRUE STORY ~ MY STORY

Have you ever met a person who at first glance you're not attracted to but then you talk and with every, every smile, every laugh they become more beautiful until you can't believe there was a moment you didn't think you were in love? Well I was in a position like that once. This is my story.

My name is Emma Dale and I am fifteen in just five weeks. I attend the Norway High School which is an hour away from home. My hobbies includes hanging with friends, partying, surfing the net and texting. Talents I keep hidden from society is the fact that I can dance, sing, draw and act (deliver poems etc.). I do track and field for my school, but i'm also good at netball. People see me as a person with a lot of friends, but I don't have a lot of friends I just know a lot of people and they know me too. I have four best friends to start with: Amanda and Ananda Davis, the twins, Emma who looks a lot like me and happens to have the same name as I do and Ashley Gayle my very first best friend since high school, well Ashley and Abby at first but Abby betrayed us so it's just Ashley and I. And of course I have my boyfriend, Alex Cunningham, the most adorable, handsome and sweet boy I have ever seen. Anyways, I am addicted to Instagram and i like posting pictures and receiving likes, comments and DM's from my fans. I'm kinda new Instagram with two hundred and sixty-one followers and two hundred and forty-one following. I live with my mom and brother, my sisters moved out and my dad is married to another woman but he still takes care of me, for now.

Most people who I consider to be important to me mostly comes from Instagram. I met my boy best friend on it and he was so sweet. His name is Shawn Hall. At fist he tried to get me to be his girlfriend, but i refused him because I have a boyfriend. I'm more of the loyal time, but I like the words revenge, payback and I like proving things to people. If they cheat i'm gonna cheat but i'm gonna make sure it tears you up into pieces before I leave. So he ended up to be my only boy best friend and I loved him just that way, until my feelings became deeper for him.

  (I won't go there yet, I think.)

I tell my best friends everything, except Gabby. She has been acting very weird since lately, so I kinda started avoiding her. I miss her though, she was like my own twin. The other girls realized it, but I just don't know what to do or say to her anymore. As I said before, I tell them everything including messages I receive in my DM.

One day, I noticed that one particular person literally went through my page and like all my pictures. I found it weird and posted another picture and he liked it. So I decided to take a look on his page to see if there is any pictures of the person and I only found one, weird. I thought it would be nice to leave him a DM.

INSTAGRAM - DM's

Me: Hi

Him: Hey, wassup

Me: Nothin'

Him: Do u know ur pretty?

Me: Sml, thanks

Him: What school do u go to?

Me: Norway High School

Him: Okay, is it all girls?

Me: nope

Him: Okay, do u mind sending me ur number so I can text u on whatsapp and call u sometimes.

Me: Sure :)

At first I hesitated but I sent it anyways, then he texted me. He introduced himself and said his name was Jason Hewitt. He is fifteen as me, only he's just a few days older which means we were born in the same month, May. He attends an all boys school, JC College for boys. It was my turn to tell him about me and I did. Then the following night he told me that he liked me, knowing that I had a boyfriend. When he text me, it's like he's checking up on me. Sometimes I even felt as if he was my boyfriend, and to make my point clear he texts me more than Alex does. Three days in a row, it's like I hadn't even heard his voice since then because he was 'helping some people with some work'. So made use of Jason, not remembering that Alex is on the other hand. Jason is a very nude, naughty person, and I like that about him. He is real with me and tells me everything. I tell him everything about me too, we hide nothing. Jason went as far as telling me he was once arrested for stabbing, and said that if anyone is troubling me I should tell him, because he is willing to go back to jail for me. That was the sweetest thing someone has ever told me. I appreciate his love and affection for me a lot, but I don't want him to go back to jail because I realized that I needed him and I loved him, I just didn't tell him at the same time I realized. The days I hadn't heard from Alex, Jason filled in. He always made me smile and laugh, even if whatever he said isn't funny I just found myself smiling and laughing. The more I see his name in my notifications I smile at it, and Alex got upset because I was on a call with someone other than him when he tried calling. That someone was Jason, but I didn't care. 

I sent Jason some of my pictures and I know for a fact that he looked at them everyday, and he even told me himself that there's one in particular he looks at every morning. I got back some from him and gosh is he hot. I also have to take a minute of the day to just stare at them. Then one day the big question came.

"Are you my girl?" He asked.

I didn't know how to reply, but then I said it's just time to tell him. This is an opportunity, don't mess it up. I was pep talking myself.

"No, i'm not your girl," I said but then I said "i'm your wife punk!"

"Really," he asked surprised, "why do you love me?"

I told him why I love him. I told him I love him because he makes me laugh everyday, he always has time for me, he stays up with me even when he is tired, he's not the type to use and throw away, he makes me feel special, he's sweet, he's real (nude), he's honest and I think I can trust him, he always show interest, even though I may have a boyfriend he's just never giving up on me and because he loves me too. I felt proud of myself to say those words for my own. Well what the hell am I saying, I wish I said them but I haven't met Jason in person before. I'm in love with a stranger, and i'm being loved by a stranger.

What more could I say or do? Then our relationship got even serious since. I think I found true love.

This part is all that has happened between me and my new boyfriend within a week until this very day. Part two will be out in about another week or so, but i'm working on it. I hope you like it. Also please check out my other book, also based on a true story but not exactly about me: An On And Off Relationship.