Luxury

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. 🔞NSFW

Update- Apr 29th
Hii! I wrote this part of the story a couple years ago, so I decided to rewrite it So if ur new, heyyy!!
I've improved a lot over the past couple years huh?
--

"Oh. My. GOD!!" Zoe squeals in excitement, "I've seen pictures of this place on google but I had no idea it was THIS gorgeous!" Mira giggles and joins Zoe in her fangirling. Joy walked over to them as well to talk about the pros and cons, since obviously her parents owned the placed. Daniel watches in amusement as the two girls jump up and down talking about future plans while Joy was laughing her head off next to them. It was actually nice taking a break from what was happening at school. He hadn't thought of much plans for his other body though. He'd have to continue his usual nightshift.
"Daaannnnyyyy?? Helloooo?" Zoe snaps her fingers in front Daniel's face. He shakes his head startled. "Uh- yeah?" He says smiling, an obvious cover up for his zoning out. "We're going now," Zoe says. He nods and the group continues their walk to through the lobby

Later on, Zoe and Joy picked to room with Mira and Zack leaving Jay and Daniel alone together. They plan to meet at 1pm for lunch and then visit the beach a few miles away from the hotel. Since Zoe practically whined the whole ride about wanting to tan at the beach.

The two boys placed their bags down and began to unpack the needed things, sunscreen, glasses, the usual stuff you'd take on vacation. "This place is really fancy, do you come here often?" Daniel asked flopping onto his bed and grabbing the remote. The room itself probably cost more then his house, the tv was gigantic and had everything you could think of in it. He opened Netflix immediately and put on some classic romance movie. Jay also laid down on his bed that was opposite from Daniel's side of the room. Daniel couldn't explain it, but it was like he could hear Jay's thoughts. They'd been friends since the beginning he transferred schools. So they trusted eachother a lot. Daniel still never had heard Jay's real voice, though.
"Oh, really? Yeah I'd thought so," another nod from him. He was explaining how his family owned this hotel. And that they came here every summer for a couple weeks. Tickets to Hawaii weren't cheap at all. It must be fun getting to come here every year.
Jay got up to take a shower while Daniel was still sat on his bed watching TV. He was probably 30 minutes into the cheesy movie until he saw Jay's hand waving him into the bathroom.
He shut the th off, got up and jogged over. A loud gasp came out of his mouth. He'd never seen a bathroom THIS nice. The shower was in the middle of the bathroom, with a large sink, and a toilet in a separate room. There was also a huge jacuzzi bathtub in the corner of the room. Daniel HAD to use that by the end of the trip.
Daniel spun his head around to look at Jay. The other boy had said something.
"Really?" Daniel questioned roaming the bathroom. Jay nodded, "Alright, if you say so," he said. It wasn't the first time Jay had asked Daniel to get in the shower with him. It ALWAYS started with teading, but then ended with some amazing rough sex at the end, and since they were in a fancy ass hotel with a fancy ass shower, he just couldn't seem to disagree with the idea. The two began to strip and put their clothes to the side. Daniel got in first and Jay joined him.
A couple minutes of normal scrubbing Daniel feels an arm wrap around his slim waist slowly moving down furthur doen, he feels a rough and wet hand wrap around his soft cock. A breathy moan escapes from his mouth and he rolls his head to the side, making an easy acsess to his neck. No one expected Jay and Daniel to hookup, well, except for Mira who always looked like she had something to say whenever the two were near eachother. Soft lips trail down from his neck down to his shoulders. The water was still running and it was scorching hot, steam covered the glass windows in the shower blocking off everything completely. It was like Jay and Daniel were in there own little world.
A world where they were safe from harm and judgment. Reality snaps back to Daniel when he is spun around and feels his back pressed against the cold tiles of the shower wall. A shiver runs down his back as Jay ran his mouth along Daniels pale neck. He felt a strong hand spread him open, and he had felt a soft finger enter him, he grunted softly. His head knocked onto the hard tile. Jay noticed and questioned if he was ok.
"No, I'm alright its just- it feels different, that's all," Daniel said. The two boys faces were flushed, Jay hesitated but Daniel pushed him to keep on going. They have never kissed in these moments, since Jay was too scared, and Daniel was too inexperienced. They both understood eachother, even though they never once talked about it. Jay then slid another finger in, opening him up through a scissoring motion. Daniel began whimpering as Jay went deeper in side him eventually finding a spot where it felt good. His mouth gaped as he slid up the wall slightly throwing his head back and wrapping his legs around Jay's waist. Jay's strong grip held him up on the wall and kept him in place. Jay smirked and cocked his head to the side. Daniel opened his eyes and glared. It was already 1pm. Time to meet up with the rest of the group.
"Please Jay? We can't stop now, just call Joy and say that we'll meet up with them later," Jay shook his head and removed his fingers out of Daniel. He placed the other boy gently back onto the ground, him nearly collapsing, and opened the glass door.
Two towels were placed conveniently next to the shower. With complimentary condoms and lube.

A/N- wow that was great. Comment if I should write the beach part or not!
Smut first or a little fluff in the middle?