The Perfect Dress

Tris POV~

Tobias and I were back on track. We got through a difficult phase and it only made us stronger. It's been three weeks since Will has passed. We had him buried and said our fare wells. Apparently, Christina is already a month pregnant. Instead of being sad, she always has a smile on her face. She says she's blessed to carry someone whose close to Will. Who has Will's blood.

Today, the girls and I are going dress shopping. I have been planning the wedding for the last two weeks and need some fun. Tobias is getting suited for his tux and so are the boys.

"Alright Miss, Prior. What are you looking for today?" The employee, Amy asked me.

"Something elegant but simple. Nothing too extravagant." I smile.

"I know exactly the type." She runs to the back room.

After about 5 minutes she comes out with 7 dresses.

"Some are mermaid styles, others with sleeves and some with no backs." She explains.

Christina exclaims, "This is going to be so much fun!"

I try on the first one. It was two sleeved, pitch black with a puffy bottom. No thank you. The next one was an off white mermaid style. It was too tight and didn't fit right. After going through three dresses, Amy comes out with another dress.

"Can I try that on in private?" I whisper.

She nods and leads me into the back. I change into the most mesmerizing dress. It was perfectly white, strapless dress. It wasn't puffy at the bottom, just plain straight. My back was opened and exposed to the cool air and it ended right above my butt. Designs were placed everywhere.

"This is the one." I smile.

"Gosh, you are breath taking." Amy stares in awe.

I walk out and the girls payed for the dress as a gift. They all looked at me dumb founded.

"I want you guys to be surprised!" I smile and they all hug me. Shauna's baby bump looked like it was going to burst!

I get back to the apartment and Tobias was already back laying on the couch.

"Find a dress?" He pulled me down next to him.

"Yes." I kissed his lips and a big smile appeared across my face.