-Rosé-Smut- roses ?!

Rosé's POV

I walk into my girlfriend's house as your little sister ( or brother if you don't have any pretend) ran past me before noticing I was there and then saying my name over and over again.

'This is so annoying omg' I thought to myself while walking to y/n's room before you told to go back to your sibling. I groaned sitting on the couch as your sibling poked me over and over again.Until y/n slapped her sibling and wrapped her arms around my waist , picking me up. She then carried me to her room and put me down on the floor.
(Sorry about the weird wording)

    I blushed seeing Roses on the bed and scattered randomly on the ground.Then I noticed the smell of the room , Lavender. Smirking I got up and took my coat off revealing a lace lingerie.

 Smirking I got up and took my coat off revealing a lace lingerie

(Of course couldn't find one with her actually in it R.I.P)

    I smirked and walked up to you and kissed you before pushing you down onto your bed. Before climbing on top of you, undressing you down to your panties. "Holy shit y/n your so wet for me already." I winked at you before licking your clit slowly.

   "Rosé." You moaned my name, Before your sibling was pounding on the door. "dinner time y/n and rosé." She (or he) shouted. "I'll finished you for desert, also thanks for the roses.
"