Chapter 2

"Uhh... Hiya guys, come on in." I greet them.

They all come in and immediately start doing that bro-huggie thing with my dad and just normal hugs with my mom.

"I missed you guys so much!" My mom exclaims.

"We did to!" A tall curly read head girl said. She looked only about a year older than my mom.

After they finish hugging and all that shiz, my mom introduces us.

"This is my oldest daughter Riley." She points to me and I wave.

"My second oldest, Tyler." She points to him.

"Then there's Flynn."

"And Quinn."

"And last but not least... My baby girl, Andie." And she points to my dad holding her.

I take a second look over at the group of adults and kids, but mainly adults.

I pull up a picture on my phone and I realize that these people were the original MagCon gang and their kids.

Some people look so different and some look the same.

So after a couple of minutes I figure out who are together and who their kids are.

Mahogany & Jacob = 2 kids. Laura, Katerina.

Cameron & London = 1 kid. Lainey.

Shawn & Blair = 3 kids. Catherine, Liam, Jack.

Jack G & Hanna = 1 kid (adopted). Mason

Jack J & Ava = 4 kids. Emma, Jayden, Luke, Isaac.

Taylor & Rayna = 3 kids. Dylan, Hunter, Olivia.

Carter & Emily = 2 kids. Asia, Jacob.

Nash & Carmen = 4 kids. Zoey, Layla, Audrey, Joshua.

Aaron & Taila = 5 kids. Ryan, Connor, Scarlett, Evan, Brooklyn.

(A/N: I know it's confusing when people switch from person from person, so I'll try to stay in the main characters POVS.)

Our parents tell all of us kids to go in the basement and get to know eachother.

(Short, i know, but in the next chapter it's explaining what the kids look like.)