hehe this is a oneshot

(um spoilers for super paper mario okay lov u uwu)

Count BLEHCK was casually reading the Dark Prognosticus in the room where the gang held their meetings, as you do. He assumed he was alone, as he had given orders out to everyone. Everyone apart from...wait. He glanced up and saw a dummy thicc jester sitting on the highest pillar, staring into nothing. He looked pleased to have the high ground.

"Dimentio." Count Bleck grabbed his attention.

"Hmmst?"

"What are you doing here? Whenever you're not taking out an order from Count Bleck you're out doing...whatever it is you do."

"I haven't been on this pillar in a while, it makes me feel like a cloud gazing down upon the world; high and mighty."

"High?" Count Bleck gave him both a suspicious and concerned expression. "You haven't been meeting up with your 'acquaintance' lately, have you? Count Bleck needs his minions to be thinking properly."

"Ahaha, I can assure Count Bleck that I have not been on those plants for at least..." Dimentio paused and started to count on his fingers, repeatedly losing count and restarting.

"...B hours." He finally answered. Count Bleck narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow at him.

"However, I'm more concerned about a different matter. That moustache man's butterfly has said some interesting things. Things like 'I must stop Blumiere'. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?" The jester smugly watched Count Bleck's eyes widen.

Count Bleck closed the Dark Prognosticus and stared at the ground for a little while.

"So my suspicions were correct." He muttered.

Dimentio opened his mouth to say something but was stopped before he could even start.

"But I don't care about Timpani anymore. It's too late now, and I regret making the decision to destroy the world because of her...but at the same time, I don't..." he looked back up at Dimentio, who lost his smile in confusion. "...because Count Bleck..-I got to meet you, Dimentio."

Count Bleck expected Dimentio to throw a comment at him but he didn't, he was the one with widened eyes now, so Count Bleck continued.

"I didn't realise it at first, and I know I don't seem like I've paid much attention to you, but I've come to realise that I've lost my feelings for Timpani. Instead, I only feel for you." He paused to swallow his nervousness. "I love you, Dimentio."

Dimentio said nothing, but his cheeks said it all. They burned a bright fuchsia as Dimentio gaped at Count Bleck for what seemed like several minutes. He shook his head and got up to hop down to Count Bleck's platform. He stepped closer to Count Bleck, who was blushing a dark magenta himself, and stood on his tiptoes so his face was right in front of Count Bleck's.

"That's gay."