Hangout Catastrophe

Moby pulled up in his Tesla, anxious to see Tim. They've hung out before, but Moby was ready to confess his feelings. He walked up to the apartment door and knocked, with chocolates behind his back in one hand. Tim opened the door. 

"Hey! come in!" he stepped to the side to let Moby in. 

Moby realized this was all a mistake. Moby knew Tim would never feel the same. He had to figure out a way to hide the chocolates. 

"What do you have there?" Tim asked pointing behind Moby's back. 

Moby backed up "Bleep bleep bleep!" 

"Nothing?" Tim asked curiously. Moby shook his head. 

"Ok whatever." Tim said, and walked over to the couch. Moby quickly snuck the chocolates into a nearby trashcan and followed behind Tim. 

"Here, sit down, I'll start the pizza rolls. Do you ant anything to drink?" Moby shook his head again.  

"Are you alright?" Tim asked. Moby fidgeted with his fingers for a second before saying "bleep." 

Tim nodded and  walked into the kitchen. Moby noticed that on the coffee table Tim put out Monopoly and his favorite chocolate, Twix. Moby got suspicious. Could this mean Tim is trying to impress Moby? With his favorite chocolates? He slightly regretted throwing away his own chocolates. Tim came over and sat next to him. 

"The pizza rolls should be done soon, so for now we can start the game." 

They played Monopoly for a while, laughing and having fun, before Tim stopped mid- cash count to sniff the air. "Do you smell that Moby?" Moby couldn't smell, so he just went with it and said "bleep."

"Oh God, I think it's coming from the kitchen!" Tim got up and ran to the kitchen. Moby followed curiously. 

"Shart nuggets I burnt the pizza rolls! I put 30 minutes on the timer instead of 10!" Tim opened the oven, releasing a huge cloud of smoke. Tim and Moby coughed from all the exhaust. Tim got an oven mitt and took the pitch black stones out of the oven. All of a sudden they went up in flames. 

"AHHHH!" Tim shouted , racing to get water in a cup to splash on the pizza rolls. Just then, the fire alarms went off and the ceiling sprinklers sprayed water all over Tim and Moby. 

"Omg Moby are you waterproof??" Tim yelled. 

"BLEEP!" Moby said. 

"Oh thank God!" Tim said, trying to hit the sprinklers off with a broom. 

Suddenly, the sprinklers and fire alarm stopped and Tim and Moby were left dripping in water. They sat in silence for a couple seconds before Tim broke down laughing, Moby too. 

"Well, I guess pizza rolls aren't going to be on the menu tonight." Tim said, still laughing. 

Moby looked at Tim. He was even hotter wet, but dry Tim was still good too. 

"Wow we're soaking." Tim said, and took off his shirt. 

Moby was practically fighting his temptations at this point, he was about to go overdrive on Tim's pepperoni nips.

Moby stepped closer to Tim, even though he was forcing himself to resist. Just then Moby realized Tim was coming closer too. They were face to face close, and Moby realized what was happening. He closed his metal eyelids and went in for the kiss. 

Then there was knock on the door.