Chapter 2

Slenderman's POV

I stood in the woods, watching her as she got in her sisters car and drove off for school. I sighed. I heard her talking to her sister about not being a normal kid and stuff. She seems normal enough. The only thing that doesn't seem normal is her eyes.

They were a bright, piercing blue. It was as if she was staring through you, or into you. I thought her eyes were the best feature she had. Also, she was very smart for a human. I thought that all humans were very stupid. Especially teenagers and children. That's why I plan to rid the world of the foul creatures called humans.

In her case, she seems to be very unique. I carefully walked to her house and up to her window. I tested it to see if it was, and, surprisingly, it wasn't. That's odd. She always locks her window before she leaves. Oh well. Maybe she just forgot or something. But something in the back of my mind told me it was something more.

I was pondering over this when I seen a guy in a white hoodie with black hair hop in from the window. "Jeffrey, what are you doing here?" I asked. He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "I could ask the same thing to you Slendy. I have never seen you come inside your victims home." I growled at him. " I'm merely stalking the girl, making her go insane. Now, why are you here Jeffery?" I said, directing my face to meet his. "Don't call me Jeffery," he mumbled.

Then he straightened up and said "I came to find out if what Zalgo said is true. That you have gone soft and developed early feelings for that horrid piece of trash called a human an-," before he could finish, I pulled out my tentacles and wrapped one around Jeff and slammed him into the wall. "I. Am. Not. Going. Soft." I said slowly and fiercely.

"I'm just seeing how long it will be before she cracks and either looks me up, or comes looking for me, so I can kil-" before I could finish, the human girl known as Claire opened the door and stared at Me, then Jeff, who was pinned against the wall.

Claire looked at me with her piercing blue eyes and said the last words I was expecting her to say. "I'm ready to die. So please kill me now, and I won't go and do it myself."

Dun dun dun! Why would Claire want to be killed right before she graduates? And what was she thinking when she sees Slenderman and Jeff the Killer in her bedroom? Find out in the next update. Also this story got 5 reads. It may not seem like a lot, but I am very proud of them. Thank you to those people who read this. I really appreciate it. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ