Successful Date

*weekend after the fair*
(Alison POV)

Gavin will be here any minute and I'm nervous, I've never been on a date before.

I hear the door open and then my brothers voice "Ali! Gavin's here" "okay I'll be down in a minute" "okay" I take one more look in the mirror do I need anything.

Hair✅
Nails✅
Cute dress✅
Comfy shoes✅
Small purse✅

Okay I think I'm ready. I hope I am that is.

I walked to the living room where I hear Charlie and Gavin talking. Mom and dad are having there own date night so they're already gone.

"Thank you for talking with me, she's my sister and I need to make sure she's protected" "man I totally understand I'm the same way, I have a younger sister and brother I'm protective of them too, I just wanna say if Alison and I have a relationship or not I would still wanna be her friend she's a really sweet girl"

He is so sweet oh my god! I hope we work out but even if we don't I'm gonna have a great friend.

**The Date**

So far this date has been amazing. We went to a movie and now we're going to get some pizza.

I've had the best time tonight, ran into a small issue when we got to the restaurant which ended up being hilarious

(Flashback)
*arriving at the restaurant*

We just arrived and got seated when Gavin went to the bathroom. Then I hear a voice I never heard before. "Oh my Gavin!" Oh Hi Katy" who's Katy? "What are you doing here" "I'm on a date" I hear a gasp "no way! Your on a date? Gavin! Who's the lucky girl?"

Oh my god "her names Alison" "aww my little Gavin's growing up!" I would laugh but they would hear me "Katy! Come on I'm not little I'm grown" "sure you are have a good date lil Gavin"

(End flashback)

Gavin comes back to the table. "I know you had to of heard all that" I started laughing "it was so cute though little Gavin" he put his head in his hands "really Ali?" He starts pretending to be mad "this dates over I hate you" "okay take me home" "okay" then we both start laughing

Our pizza came and it was amazing! "So who's Katy to you?" "My cousin on my moms side" "that's cool" he smirked "who did you think she was? An ex?" I chocked on my coke "oh my god no! I was afraid she was Noel trying to annoy me"

"Noel Price? That bitch?" I nodded "I hate her, she treated Karic like a dog and her friend like her mini army" "yeah I agree" I told him about Noel taking my phone and that drama and he wasn't surprised at all.

All in all this date was amazing! We got back to my house and he walked me to the door. "Thank you I had a great time" he smiled "I'm glad, I know it's probably really early but I don't wanna loss you to some other guy so um"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded "yes of course" and he kissed me I just had my first kiss and it was all I could of asked for.

I now have my boyfriend Gavin Jones...

Keep reading!

Love to all!

Ash!❤️