Part 15- Love And War Pt. 2

(Sofia POV)

"Sofia. Sofia." Someone called out to her. Sofia turned towards the noise, but before she could move, her body began to shake. "Sofia!"

Sofia's eyes flew open, and she lunged in the direction of the sound. Her chair ended up flying across the room, and Mac was pinned to the floor beneath her. "Okay, Okay, I surrender." He said. 

Sofia squeezed her eyes shut and stood up, offering him a hand "You can't do that MacGyver." 

He brushed her hand away and pushed himself up. "Sorry, but you were out cold." 

 Sofia rubbed the last of the sleep out of her eyes. "So what was so important that you had to risk your life to tell me? And why are you wearing a suit?" 

 MacGyver rolled his eyes "We need to get going." 

Sofia raised her eyebrows at him. "Like this?" She asked "MacGyver, these clothes are three days old and so is my hair. You expect them to let me into a top notch party looking like have a hang over?" 

 He handed her a brush from inside his coat pocket, and motioned to the door. "Cage left you that." 

Sofia turned her attention to a short sleeved black dress hanging in the handle and smiled "Tell her thanks." 

MacGyver opened the door to step out "Tell her yourself. You've got ten minutes" He said, closing the door behind him. 

Sofia crossed the room to where the dress was, and made quick work of changing. Using the mirror in the holding room as a reference, she brushed out their hair before braiding it quickly, making her look at least half decent. She checked her reflection one last time "Not bad." She said to herself. 

Grabbing her jacket off the table she waited for Mac to comeback in and get her, but it was Riley who appeared at the door in a formal silver dress "Good, you're ready, now let's go." 

"Where'd MacGyver run off to?" Sofia asked, peering into the hallway. 

Riley shrugged "He said he had something to take care of." 

 Sofia rolled her eyes "Of course he did."

 "Oh, one more thing." Riley said reaching into her bag and pulled out an ear piece. "Here, so you won't be completely in the dark." She said. 

 Sofia nodded "Thanks. Now let's get a move on shall we?" 

 Riley nodded "Wouldn't want to keep our new friends waiting."

(MacGyver POV)

"It's going to be hard not to stare at you tonight." MacGyver murmured into Cage's hair. 

They were hidden away in a dark empty hallway where no one would be able to spot them. 

Cage laughed "Please at least try to contain yourself." 

MacGyver smiled "Don't worry. I'll behave." He assured her. 

"Did Sofia get the dress?" She asked. 

MacGyver nodded "Speaking of my charming sister, we should probably head for the Vans, otherwise they may leave us behind." He pressed another soft kiss to her forehead "But, we shall continue this once we're back." He told her. 

Cage smiled at him brushing a bit of dust off his shoulder "So long as you don't blow anything up tonight." She joked. 

MacGyver laughed before releasing her from his embrace "Hey, I said I'd behave didn't I?"