45

"How the hell did this happen?" Alexia says with her head between her hands. They- 'they' being Alexia, Emelina, Logan, and Lara Jean- we're spread around the hotel room. "I feel like an idiot."

"Lex, you're not an idiot!" Lara Jean says from her bed. Due to the fact that Alexia was assigned to room with Lauren for the whole trip, they were meeting in Lara Jean and Emelina's room.

Alexia flopped back on the bed. "Logan, how are you acting so calm right now!" 

Logan shrugs from where he sits across the room. "I knew it would happen eventually. I'm not the type of guy Lauren goes for." He says sadly. "Peter, on the other hand, is."

Before anyone can say anything, there's a knock on the door and Emelina jumps up to get it. The door opens to reveal Peter Kavinsky. "Hey Em, have you seen Lex?" Peter says, looking around Emelina into the room. 

"Nope. Not here. Bye Peter." Emelina says quickly, closing the door on Peter. Peter holds his hand out and pushes the door open. Emelina shoves her hand over his eyes and pushes him outwards. "Peter! I said she's not here!"

When Peter is able to get Emelina's hand off of his eyes, he pushes past her and into the room. The sight of him is enough to make Alexia burst into tears, which surprises Peter. "Lex, oh my god!" He rushes over and sits beside her. "What's wrong?"

"W-what's wrong?" Alexia stutters. "Peter you kissed my best friend!"

"What?" Peter says with wide eyes. "Alexia let me explain." 

Emelina comes over to the couple. "Peter, I think its time for you to go." She says, placing her hand on his shoulder. When he refuses to get up, Emelina says his name again, and he stands up. 

"Lex, please talk to me," Peter says again. 

Alexia sniffles and shakes her head. "Just go." She says. 

Peter heads to the door, only to be stopped by Logan calling his name. "Hey, Peter?" Peter spins around to face Logan, and before anyone knows what's happening, Logan's fist in connecting with Peter's face.