day °72 ( real life )

" DANIEL, COME DOWN HERE PLEASE " corbyn's voice was heard from upstairs. daniel came running down to see all the guys standing by eachother and corbyn in the middle with flowers.

" yes? " daniel asked confused. jack then started playing the guitar and they started singing thinking out loud by ed sheeran. after the song ended, corbyn walked up to daniel and grabbed his hands.

" daniel james seavey. we met a few months ago but it was the best few months of my life. these past months i gained feelings i thought i would never gain for anyone seeing how badly my past relationships were. you changed me for the better. when we met i was this shy, broken and vulnerable 17 year old. i honestly couldn't thank you enough of bringing me out my shell. what i'm trying to say is, daniel, i am absolutely in love with you and it's okay if you don't love me back but will you be my boy- " corbyns said before he was cut off. daniel pulled corbyn into a soft yet passionate kiss. after a few seconds they pulled away and smiled at eachother.

" and yes. i will be your boyfriend. " daniel said. corbyn smiled and kissed daniel again as the others cheered.

" ugh. i'm jealous of you guys. ya are so cute. " zach said. jack giggled, hugged him from the back and kissed his cheek making zach blush. zach saw jonah look their way and nod at jack. zach felt jack nod back then let go of zach.

" before you say anything. do you like maybe probably sorta kinda wanna be my boyfriend? it's totally fine it you don't. " zach said to jack who was now in front of him. everyone's jaw dropped because they never expected zach to ask jack out. jack smiled at zach and nodded.

" of course. i'll love to be your boyfriend. " jack said. zach smiled and hugged jack. jonah and eben were already together. jonah asked eben out 2 weeks ago.

"now i'm not the only one in a relationship. ugh. now i don't have to hear ya complain about how much ya like eachother. i'm living my best life. " jonah said. the others laughed along with him.

a/n: this is honestly my shittiest chapter ever. ugh i'm tRiGgErEd