1 ~ Meet up

* Scar's POV

I wake up with 2 bitches on my chest. 

One White blonde one. One Hispanic with black hair. "Scar, daddy can we fuck again." The blonde said. "I'm tired. But what's your name?" I asked. "Allison." She said. 

"Tonight, I will." I lied. "But, I got to go." 

I put on my shirt, pants, and shoes that were on the floor.  I put on the jacket and chain, that was on the floor. And I always have my mask on. You can hear me with it and I don't like showing my face so everything's good. 

I go to my car and go to an abandon house. 

I come out and sit on the stairs of the house.

I pull out a backwood and smoke it.

I hate my ex girlfriend. That's why I'm in a gang and I smash and leave girls. 

She made me hate everything. 

Her name was Rayla. She cheated on me. It still hurts a little.

But, I do the things I do to numb the pain. 

???'s POV

I tap the mysterious guy shoulder. He turns over to me, to see the darkness in his eyes. 

"What the fuck you want." He said bluntly. "Damn, I just wanted to see who you were." I said. 

He starts staring my boobs (which aren't even that big nor small). 

"Hello, my eyes are up here." I said. "I'm sorry, shawty." He said.

"Don't call me, shawty." 

"Why?"

"Because you just want to fuck me. I have an personality." I said. 

"I don't date girls." He said. "Never said I wanted too. But can we at least be friends?" I asked using my angelic voice.

It always makes boys say yes. 

I look him in the eyes. "I can see your pain. I got my heart broken too. But, you need to get over it. Not all girls are the same." I said. "Yes, we can be friends. But, can I fuck?" He said.

"NO! I don't. Wanna. FUCK YOU!" I said bluntly. 

Then I use my heavenly amber eyes and use my angelic voice and said "Please. Can we really just be friends." I said.

"Why do you trust me?" He said. "Because I have a gun on me and because I went to high school with you. My name's Audrey." I said. 

"AUDREY!" He yelled. "Yes, Audrey." I chuckled. Then he rolls his eyes.

"My name is Marius." He said.

"Hey, Marious. Can I get your number?" I asked.

He gives me his number and I give him mine. 

"Bye." I said then walked away. 

* Few minutes later

I was walking to my house then a tall man comes up to me. 

"Hey, I have a question." The man said.

"Fuck no, move out of my fucking way." I said bluntly. 

I was reaching for my gun but he grabs me and puts me over his shoulder. He covers my mouth so I can't do shit. 

I kick and try to scream anyways but nothing works. 

He knocks me out by throwing me into his truck. 

Great...