The new teacher

It was a cold day in October. Students were just walking into school. A new teacher had started that year, however, she had been getting bullied by her first hour class. Usually it was little things like a bucket of water over the doorway or a tack on her chair. Today, she opened her desk drawer to find a large northern widow spider making a web. This caused the teacher to scream as she was deathly afraid of spiders. Her class laughed.
"Alright, which one of you did it?" The teacher asked, still frazzled from the spider
One student had a proud smirk on his face. He was the son of the principal and his father never allowed for him to get in trouble no matter how much he deserved it. And the teacher knew this. She sat down at her desk, trying not to cry because of how hopeless she felt. She ended up leaving the school early. As she was leaving the building, she heard a group of girls talking
"Hey, have you heard of the Hell Correspondence?" One girl asked
"Yeah, it's that website where if you go into it at midnight and enter in the name of someone you hate, the Hell Girl will come and take them to Hell!" Another replied
"But hasn't it also been causing people who use it to disappear too?"
"Nah, that's just a myth!"
The teacher knew what she had to do. She raced home without listening to the rest of the conversation. That night, around midnight, she went onto her computer and opened up the site. It was very minimalistic. With a black background, an area to type a name in and a submit button, above that were the words "your grievance shall be avenged". "B-r-i-a-n D-a-w-s-o-n." She typed and clicked the submit button. She waited a few seconds and nothing happened. Just as she was about to write it off as a scam, she received a text. "Look behind you." It said. She turned around to see a small girl with her brown hair in a braid, she wore a Christian school uniform and had red eyes. "I am Mary."
"You're the... The Hell Girl, aren't you." The teacher replied, she was practically crying tears of joy. Mary held up a voodoo doll with a pin in its chest. "If you truly wish to seek revenge. Pull the needle out of the doll's chest. Then I will come to send your tormentor to hell." The teacher reached for the pin before Mary cut her off "However, after pulling the string, your soul will also belong to hell. You'll never experience the joys of heaven, you'll be forced to wander in a world of pain and misery for all of eternity." As she said this, arms came out from the floor and started choking the teacher, she gasped for air and struggled for a bit before it just suddenly stopped and these words echoed in her head "the decision rests with you..." The Hell Girl was gone.
The next day, the teacher was frantically looking through her house, she had lost her necklace, a precious family heirloom. Eventually she gave up and went to school. When she got to her class, she found a note on her desk saying "you forgot something, it's mine now." The teacher pulls the doll out of her bag, and in a fit of rage, she pulls the needle out of it. The words "your grievance shall be avenged" echoed through the classroom and the doll flew out an open window, leaving just the red pin in the teacher's hand.
As Brian walked to school, an average built man with blonde hair wearing a white tank top, cameo pants and dog tags came from behind him and drugged him. When Brian woke up, he was in what appeared to be a desk drawer, he rubs his head and looks around, the drawer opens and two people stood outside it, the man from earlier and a dark skinned girl with her hair in a bun, she wore a ragged dress with an apron. The two began dropping spiders into the desk drawer as they smiled smugly. The spiders were quite large and soon they overwhelmed Brian.
"Help! Help! Somebody, help me!"
"Well have you learned your lesson?" The blonde man asks
"What lesson?! I was just having a little fun, is that so big of a deal?!" Brian says as he struggles to get free from the spiders
"Well, you know what to do m'lady." The blonde man turns to the Hell Girl who was in a Victorian style dress
"Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing pain and torment to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin. Perhaps, it is time to die." She said as Brian was overwhelmed by the spiders and blacks out
When he wakes up, he's in a dark carriage in what appears to be a creepy forest. Hell Girl was driving and the dark skinned girl was cheerfully putting spiders on Brian who screamed.
"One man's pain certainly is another one's pleasure. However, what you've done has resulted in a lot of sleepless nights." Hell girl said as the dark skinned girl hums
The next day, the principal comes to the teacher's house. He comes to return the necklace and apologize for his son's behavior. The teacher just smiles and forgives him. When he leaves, the teacher pulls down the collar of her shirt to reveal a flame like mark on her chest.
"I've still got my entire life ahead of me, might as well make the most of it while it lasts." She said smiling