Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Desiree, call me Des!

My twitters are @HawtMahone & @ouchsider

I'm also Jacob Goals on vine :-)

I hope you all like this new story I have come up with although this isn't austin, I'm sorry but I've always wanted to write about jacob. I hope this is a success! But if not oh well I tried tbh ok.

Based on 6'2 by Marie Miller.

Listen to the song first before you read this if you want.

----------------------------------------

Walking inbetween class periods were the worst for me, I would walk down the hallway with my books in my arms, both headphones in my ears, all alone listening to faithful music to get me through the day.

But the main reason why I hated walking the halls was because that's when all the couples would come together and be cute, hold hands, hug each other, tell each other they loved each other. I always felt so alone.

I finally reached my locker, thank god, and unlocked it, I opened it and stacked the two books on top of my highest shelf and grabbed my binder full of papers that were due for AP English.

My essays and stories were never just a page long, I liked extra credit and I loved to write.

I shut my locker and headed down the hall to my English class when I saw him.

Him.

His name was Cody Morris.

Cody was everything I looked for in a guy, Blue eyes, blonde hair, and he's was my favorite height.....6'2.

I studied him and totally forgot what I was doing, I was just thinking about how amazing he is.

He was with a bunch of his friends, most of them football jerks.

Something caused him to look over at me....I guess he felt my stares.

I smiled.
He smiled back.
Which made my day.

But something caught me off guard, next thing you know it he was laughing along with all his friends as they all pointed and talked among themself. I don't know how but I was on the ground, my papers were everywhere and my cheek was flatten against the hallway tile.

I was so embarrassed, I got up on my knees and looked around, everyone was staring, whispering, laughing, pointing, I hated it.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you" I looked up and saw a boy on his knees picking up my papers and staking them horribly.

I quickly stood up and fixed my hair, trying to ask like nothing had happened.

The boy stood up as well and he handed me all my papers and binder that was slightly broken now.

I snatched them out of his hand. "Jerk" I hissed at him and began to walk down the hall fast and furious.

Once I reached my class I turned on my wrinkled papers and sat at my desk, I didn't understand why I didn't attract boys, I've never had a boyfriend and I hated it so much.

I put my head down during the whole class and just thought about life, how hard it is sometimes, but all I needed was for someone to come and love me and help me put all my broken pieces together. I always prayed every night before I went to bed for someone to love and care for me, and I really didn't care what he looked like, just as long as he loved me forever.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

School finally had came to an end and I was walking to my locker to grab my keys to my house, yes I walked home, I really wish I didn't, but the weather was nice I guess.

I opened up my locker and reached my hand inside pulling my key off the highest hook. I closed my locker and started walking towards the exit.

"Hey! Jessa!" I heard very fast footsteps coming my way. I tuned my head to reveal my best friend, he's a senior. But he's short enough to past as a Freshmen haha. "Yes Dylan?" I smiled at him, "where are you going?" he asked me confused. Me and Him would usually always walk out of the school together, but today I felt like walking home alone. "Oh yeah I have something to do, so my moms picking me up" Dylan looked at me confused and told me okay in a confused voice. He was always confused made me confused sometimes. Okay enough with being confused. "You want me to go with you?" I shook my head, Dylan was my best friend, we hung out a lot but we haven't much due to the fact that he has had the hugest crush on me since I was in 7th and he was in 8th, but I saw him as big brother so I tried to ignore it but the older we got the more in love he fall for me but he just wasn't the one...I've tried but he's literally my brother and that's just wrong.

Dylan left and I headed towards the exit again, I reached the door and pushed it open. The cool air blew at my face and I closed my eyes, I hated what was inside this place but outside was pretty great. I started walking once again when I felt a light tap on my shoulder when I reached the sidewalk that lead me all the way home.

"Jessa right?" I turned around to find that boy that had ran into me that I've never seen until today so I didn't know his name. I turned my head kind of like a dog would when they heard something weird. "I'm Jacob."

Jacob.

He was tall, about my favorite height. 6'2.
Brown Eyes.
Brown Hair.

Nothing special.

"Oh how did you know my name?" I questioned him. "Uhhhh, Dylan, he told me your name. Sorry to bother you, but mind if I walk this way with you? I'm Dylan's neighbor." I didn't answer I just turned around and headed home but I felt his presence. "Go away." I said to him not turning around.

"Jessa c'mon, I'm sorry about what happened today, I didn't mean for you to get laughed at." He tried to get closer to me but I would just walk faster.

"No, you made me look stupid infront of Cody. That's very low." I stopped and hissed at him.

"Hey, I'm sorry alright, but I mean you should of been paying attention too." He hissed back.

"Whatever." I turned around again and never turned back.

The rest of the way he walked a little behind me, he didn't bother me, which was good, I didn't want to be bothered by him anymore.

Once I reached my streets stop sign I turned around and noticed him standing at his, which was a street behind mine, looking at me, I rolled my eyes and continued down mine.

Boys sucked, they really did, made me want to pull my hair out 24/7.

But I wanted love, I wanted the presence of a boy always around that just cared.

-------------------------------------------

please vote and comment if I should continue or not :) thanks ilysm!

follow me on Twitter/Vine