Chapter 2

Hi so you guys liked the 1 ch. so here's a second one! Thank you for reading and I hope you're enjoying it!

Twitter: @hawtmahone/@ouchsider

Vine: Jacob Goals

---------------------------------------------

Weeks has pasted since the incident, I haven't talked to Jacob or Cody since then. Although, I see Jacob daily.

It was Friday and even better it was a early release day so we only went to class for like 20 minutes and got out at 1pm, I had told my mom that I wasn't gonna get home because I was planning on hanging out with some friends maybe, or even talk Cody into hanging out and getting some ice cream or something.

I was in 6th period when Dylan invited me to a party that was happening tonight, I decided to go since I had nothing to do. He was picking me up at 6 so I had about 4 hours to do what I wanted before I needed to be home to get ready for the party.

School had led out and I still had nothing to do, Cody wasn't in school that day so I guess I could just walk around, maybe walk to the park, it was nice out so why not.

"Hey Jessa" I heard a voice from behind me.

It was Jacob.

I didn't want to talk to him but he seemed like he had no friends and I didn't either so might as well talk to him right?

"Hey"

"I hope you're still not mad at me about what happened a couple weeks ago."

"Nah, I'm over it. I'm sorry I was so hard on you. You helped me pick everything up I should of been nicer."

"No need to be sorry, it was all my fault."

I smiled and nodded.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have no idea, I'm bored, so I'm just walking."

"You're an adventurous girl aren't you?"

"I guess so, I like to see where my feet and mind take me."

"Ahhh, I already like your company and I just met you."

"I'm keeping you company? You came up to me so you're giving me company."

"Woah sassy much, another thing I like about you."

"Whatever, I'm not sassy I just like to speak the truth."

"Well then I better watch what I say and do then when I'm around you."

I just smiled at him, Jacob was super sweet. I really shouldn't of have hissed at him a couple weeks ago. He didn't deserve it.

Me and Jacob walked all the way to a small ice cream shop right passed the park, we agreed to go there once we got to the park and realized all the little kids had gotten out of school too and ruled all the swings and slides.

I originally thought I was going to end up with Cody at this ice cream shop today but I ended up with Jacob here, I don't know, I didn't care, we had done a lot of talking since we met up after school and he isn't as bad as I thought. I knew we were gonna be close friends.

"Birthday cake ice cream?! Isn't that like extremely sweet?!" Jacob was amazed over the kind of ice cream I ate, yeah it was sweet but I loved sweet things.

"Yes a bit but it's just right. Don't judge the ice cream and me till you try it buddy." I raised my eyebrow and stuffed a spoon full in my mouth, man that birthday cake flavor was pure amazement.