Chapter 1:

The day in the labyrinth was hotter than usual and the castle seemed busier and more frantic than ever. Why? Well the lovely Queen Regina was pregnant, with her second child.

The now 8 year old Athena ran down the halls of the castle with a large smile plastered onto her face "THE BABY IS COMING. THE BABY IS COMING" She screamed, scaring the goblins in the area. The goblins looked at each other confused before dancing and cheering with each other. Coming to a halt, Athena stopped in front of her parents chambers.

Taking a deep breath, she placed her small hands on the handles, revealing her Mother, Father and her new sibling.

Walking forward Athena watched as her Mother, Regina, pat a spot on the bed next to her "Come see your baby Brother Athena "Regina cooed.

Athena sat where her Mother told her to and looked down upon her baby Brother, that had her Mother's eyes and fathers hair, while she possessed her Fathers mix-matched eyes, one green and one blue, while having her Mother's long brown hair.

Her small hand reached out and caressed her brothers cheek "Hi..." she whispered.

"I'm your big Sister"

Athena looked at her Father who smiled down upon her "What is his name Daddy"

"Jeremy. His name is Jeremy"

In this moment the King and the Queen hugged their children, looking like a big happy family, but little did they know that was all going to change.

*10 Years Later*

18 year old Athena, sat all by her lonesome in the gardens, playing with the petals on the flower in front of her in deep thought, 'What did I do wrong. Did I say something rude or ill-mannered or did I offend Mother and Father'.

She sighed "Why am I so sad. I don't understand this. I want everything to be like it once was. To when I was once loved"

Athena smiled softly at the time her Father made the promise.

*Flashback*

7 year old Athena, was once again running in the halls of the castle, waving a little toy wand around "Pretty, flowers, pretty butterflies and pretty rainbow fairies" she sung without a care in the world until a deep chuckle brought her back to reality.

Turning around, Athena spotted her Father, Jareth. Running towards the man, she latched her arms around his waist "DADDY" She screamed with joy.

"Hello my little goblin princess" He replied happily, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"What are you doing out here princess"

"I'm being a pretty fairy daddy"

"Oh really. I thought you were a fierce goblin?"

"Oh no, I am. I'm both" Athena looked up and flashed her father a wide smile.

"Well princess, I will love you no matter what you want to be or whoever you want to love because I will always love you. You're my little princess"

*Flashback over*

Athena stood up from the flower, wiping away the tears on her face with her sleeve, before walking back towards the castle "I need to get out of this place"

Walking around the halls of the castle made Athena feel trapped. Making remember the time she was loved, cared for.

She always felt as if the wall were closing in on her, making her lungs feel tight and making it hard to breathe.

Coming to a stop, she realized she now stood in front of the dining room. Placing he delicate hands on the door handle she pushed them open, only to have her heart break at the scene in front of her.

Their sat her Mother, Father and her Brother, laughing with each other, enjoying each other's company. Without her.

Walking forward, Athena placed herself at the end of the table far away from her family.

"Ah. Athena you finally join us" said her Father.

"Yes I have" She replied.

"Why couldn't you be on time? You are always late to dinner, breakfast and lunch"

"Personal time Father"

"Well maybe you should learn how to arrive on time"

Athena looked up to see her Father giving her a look of disappointment. She looked away, the table now silent.

"Mother"

"Yes Athena" Regina answered

"When can I see the real world?"

The sound of cutlery hitting the table rang throughout the room, "Why do you ask such a ridiculous question sister" spat Jeremy.

"Yes I agree with Jeremy here" Jareth replied, along with her mother who nodded her head.

"Well I am 18 years old and I have not left the labyrinth. Ever"

"You will never go to the real world Athena. I forbid it"

"But Father –"Athena was cut off.

"I SAID NO!"

Athena flinched in her chair, looking up she saw the disgusted look in her mother and fathers eyes and the big evil smirk her brother wore, just like their father.

"Athena, dear go to your room please" Regina said calmly.

Standing out of her chair quickly, Athena rushed out of the room and made a beeline for her bedroom.

Sitting upon the windowsill, Athena looked down upon the every goblin in the city, sighing to herself she leaned her head on the wall behind her, while stroking the cat, Gordie "I need to get of her Gordie"

She stared at the cat, which meowed back at her, chuckling she leaned down and kissed his head "I knew you would understand me Gordie"

Pulling out her wand (Pic up top) she started to wave it around "Show me the real world" she whispered, the wand glowed a soft pink before showing a glimpse or clips of everywhere in the world such as France, New York, Hollywood, Sydney, China, Japan, Beaches and more. Pulling her wand down, it stopped the showing her images.

Standing up, Athena walked over to her draws and changed into her nightwear. She looked over her room and smiled a sad smile, "Come on Gordie, bed time"

Athena climbed into bed, with Gordie following, "I wish that something interesting could happen"

An slowly Athena welcomed the world of darkness with open arms.

A/N: OMG BOOK 2...I am excited for this book. It will be better than the first and i will try and post more frequently on my other books, which is why i am taking some of them down so i can do the whole book at once..So BYE-BYE...

~ theQueen_ofFF