5/ Biltmore prt 2

Y/N POV

Sam and Colby come to find us but I stay on Jake's back. We go into the gym. Colby starts lifting dumbells. 
"Das mine. Those my muscles" I say in a childish voice pointing at Colby. He smirks and puts the weights down. The boys go to take a group mirror selfie after they posed for one Colby pulls me into a kiss for the second one. Colby starts jokingly working out. 
"Dude I gotta feel the burn if we're gonna be-" Jake punches Colby's arms "oww" Colby mumbles. I stand a few feet away making kissy face at him. He walks over and gives me a kiss before wrapping me in his arms. 

Jake starts using the arm workout with his feet and it's the funniest thing I've seen all year. We get out of the gym and down to the door where we heard the knocking last video. Sam and Colby explained the situation. Sam opens the door, to nothing. 
"Want to go into the ballroom we went into last time?" Colby asks. 
"Shall we?" Jake says eerily and waltzes through the door. I shrug at the camera and follow Jake.  We go in and the lights are on. It looks a lot cooler in the light. We hear something and everyone stops. Colby and Sam are whispering explanations to the camera. Jake and Corey leave. I follow Sam and Colby to wherever they decided they were going. 

We go to the front of the room by the doors and find nothing but doors and stairs leading to locked rooms. Someone farts and we laugh quietly. We go to leave but the lights are off. We all hang back as second just to see if anyone was out there. We hear someone coming and we leave. It gets louder as we get out. We all run up the stairs. 
"We're fine, we're fine, we're fine. Just walk" Colby instructs so we do as told. 
The boys all get the 'great' idea to go into the boy's bathroom. 
"Colby?" I ask. 
"It wouldn't be the first time," Colby says and pulls me in with them. Colby turns the camera off and we all go to the bathroom and wait a while before going back out. 

We try going to the second floor using the elevator but can't get there. The button to the floor won't push. 
"Devyn just texted me and said, Navi won't stop barking at the wall" Corey shares with us. 
"Ugh, I hated that yick!" I shake my self out. Colby takes my hand. I swear I heard him whisper 'not tonight'. Colby was trying to understand why people weren't allowed on the second floor so we stopped while Sam explained to Colby. We start walking when Sam notices Jake has weird glowing stuff on his face on the camera. We're all still and silent. Then Jake slaps himself. I squeal with laughter. 

We get further down and come across a concrete area of storage. Nothing useful so we decide to leave. Corey apparently hears someone. He tells us and we all quickly walk away. Sam, Colby and I mention not hearing anyone to each other, we all agree no one was there. Colby then finds a tiny wire noose just hanging on a stairwell, I laugh nervously and a part of my body ached in desperation for a noose. I shriek and hug Colby trying force the thought from my brain but it won't leave. It's like someone is poking me in the chest and whispering for me to hang myself. 

Colby takes a minute and pulls me away off camera. 
"What's up?" he asks kissing my head. 
"I can hear someone, I feel the urge to just hang myself from the stairwell, I can't I don't want to but at the same time, I just want to die," I tell him. He looks into my eyes and I know he can tell I'm not lying. He squeezes me closer to him until the feeling passes. Well, it doesn't I just tell him it has. We walk down the stairs and the whole time I'm looking up and just picturing myself hanging from the stairs. Colby opens the stairs and my body lurches forward into Jake. He catches me. 
"You okay?" he asks. 
"Yeah, I just tripped," I lie.

We come out near the lobby, and right next to a security guard. We go back to the room and just sit around not doing much. I just sit down and curl up into Colby. He puts his arm around me. Jake gets up and walks around again. He calls Colby over and they talk in hushed voices. Colby looks over at me and I smile back at him. Colby then says something to Jake. They both shrug and come back and sit down as if nothing happened. Sam and Colby then get up to film something for the video. They come back and we order food, they watch TV and Colby pulls me off into a different room. We go into the upstairs kitchen.