tell the truth

final chaperrrr

lauren

kenzie you could've done it

kenz

 lauren it wasn't the right time

lauren 

yes it was. if you didn't do it then, you never will

lauren 

it isn't fair to him.

kenz 

ur right lauren. but i want to be the person to tell him. and everyone else....

lauren 

anyways, it was pretty spot on right? 🤗

kenz

yeah and i'm still confused how. like i was obviously joking in the text so how did they know...

lauren 

i'm not sure kenzie, but you're lucky i told you beforehand what was going to happen. 

kenz 

operation abort operation eliminate the snake was a success ! 

lauren 

hell yeah it was my bitchh!!!

kenz 

although, i didn't realize annie would be in it on it too... now that was just sad.

lauren 

kenzie, annie's been friends with us for years now. how didn't you realize?

kenz

idk.. sometimes she would text things that made it seem like yall genuinly weren't friends.

lauren

i'm just happy i realized that i missed you. annie and nadia, they aren't real ones,

kenz

i know. and i haven't had the chance to thank you💝💞💕💓💖

lauren 

awhhh i love you

kenz 

thank u lolo for being the best secret girlfriend ever, and helping me through this<3 even though we might have damaged ur brother on the way, we'll live. thank you for giving me his snap so i could "accidentally" snapchat him, thank you for then tipping nadia in on it so she'd be on to it,so that she'd get annie and you to investigate, so that me and you could become friends again. so that you could ask me out, so that we could date. so that i would finally be happy...

lauren 

why didn't i just ask you out at the beginning of the year without all that jadia shit??

kenz 

honestly idk... welp. see u tomorrow girlfriend<3 i love you❤️

NOVEL END 

sorry for the trashy ending yall. i was geting rly bored of this novel already and i didn't want to be cliche' with jenzie happening and that shit! please forgive me! also, i'm thinking of way more original and better ideas to come, let me know if you have requests for characters. love u guys and thanks for reading! 

and yeah, i lowkey ship lenzie and johayden in this book

and annie's fake ass can suck a dick bye