Teaser

This teaser is for Fatemasweet.. since it's her birthday on 14th..so an advance gift for u dear since I may not be able to able to update on your birthday. 😊😘

Around midnight , Arnav who was sleeping frowned missing his usual warmth and abruptly opened his eyes . He jerked from his sleep and began searching Khushi frantically Wondering where she disappeared in the middle of the night. Suddenly he found the door to poolside open and sighed in relief. He got up from the bed wearing his trousers and pulled a robe over it and marched towards poolside frowning.

There Khushi sat on the recliner staring at the night sky floating with stars. He kept admiring her for sometime looking sexy in her maroon nighty with hair open and her mangalsutra. He slowly went behind her and called her name softly.

Arnav : Khushu....baby what happened? Neend nai aarahi Kya? ( Not feeling sleepy?)

Khushi nodded as No still staring at stars. Arnav frowned cutely and then with a mischievous smile said...

Arnav : baby...agar neend nai aarahi thi toh mujhe utha deti...why r u disturbing ma Papa and mumma with your blabbering?

Khushi : ( with serious and emotionless voice) it's time Arnav! Tommorow 5 months gets complete and I can file for divorce! ( smiling Sadly) pata hi nai Chala kab yeh paanch mahine beet Gaye! Mere Zindagi ke sabse haseen paanch mahine!

Arnav who was smiling few minutes ago looked as if someone had brutally snatched his smile from his cute face and indeed someone did snatch! He was frozen on his spot unable to breath ! His handsome face was a picture of deep agony and horrible fear as if he was going through a dreading nightmare! He didn't know when his cute chocolate brown orbs filled with tears and began falling on his red cheeks blurring his vision and he fell on the floor on his knees like a lifeless broken glass doll!

Hope u guys liked.. sorry dearies to keep u waiting but m helpless..my parents also have really banned me from using cell as I get migraine and i update from my cell only. I'll try to update as soon as I can😊😘... thank u all for your votes and comments 😘😘😘