Chapter: 1

Azayn's P.O.V
I staggered down the never-ending gravel path that led to back home with two pails of water in my dry, split hands that hung down to my thighs. My sister Anousheh walked close beside me as the dreadful army tanks that hoisted the weaponry that is set to destroy Carny; the country that lay south of us, roared past. I kept my head high so Anousheh didn't see the fear that etched its way through my mind. The fear lingered in the air after each tank evaporated in the distance.
Anousheh let some distance fall between us as we continued to walk. she was gorgeous and so full of life. That was until the bombing started. My sister's hair drooped down the side of her face; her skin glowed with the sun beating down on it. The scenery on Latom now is nothing compared to the beauty Anousheh so effortlessly holds. She didn't talk much after father left to go fight for Latom. I hate to think about what is happening to him or what has.

*Authors note*
The first chapter is short but I just wanted to get a bit of the basics down however in chapter 2 there's more two come. Including a new character.

I plan to update this as much as I can but can't guarantee it to be fast-paced as its all depends on how fluent my writing is. Please give me your feedback as it could really help alot.

Thank you for reading my first chapter. Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to more. please vote and comment your thoughts.