Chapter 4

Selena's P.O.V

"Come on then," Niall said as I looked down at him "Take a seat. Why are you standing anyways?," he asks as I shyly smile back at him.

"No reason," I say and take a seat on my chair as Harry chuckles

"Where are you from?," Liam asks as Zayn looks at my direction, expecting an answer

"I was born here in Malaysia," I say as they go wide eyed "What?,"

"You don't look like it," Louis says

"Oh really?," I giggle "I get that a lot. You see, My great grand parents were Americans and they lived here. My great grand father was involved in the British army and served in the British occupation. Soon after the country got it's independence, they left. Then, my mum came here from America and my dad came from Britain. They fell in love, got married and poof! I was born!," I explain as they laugh. I managed to catch Zayn looking at me and blushed as he did not take his eyes off me.

"So, you studied here. In Malaysia?," Niall asked as he put his elbow on the table and placed his head in his hands.

"Yeah," I smile "I did,"

"so, you can speak the national language?,"

"You mean Bahasa Malaysia? Of course," I smiled.

"Then say something," Harry urged

I laughed at his statement "Like what?," I asked

"Anything at all," Louis said as I smiled "We just want to hear how it sounds like,"

"Okay," I say as I turned to look at a certain someone. His caramel brown eyes were glued to my brown ones as I took in a deep breath. His pink lips were curved up into a smile as he took in his steady breaths. "Awak suka saya tak?," I asked in a fast speed as he looked at me with pure confusion. His expression was sooner shifted to amusment as he laughed.

"That was amazing," Zayn said as he smiled, showing off his pearl white teeth as he scratched the back of his neck, sitting up straight and pushing his chair closer towards the table "What does that mean?,"

I smile shyly "I means urmm," I start panicking as I look around the room. I really didn't think this through. I should have said something else but I had to say that "I means How are you!," I lie as I let out a weird laugh before scanning their facial expressions.

"How do you pronounce it?," Zayn asked me as I looked back at his face. He smiled widely, excited to learn something new. My eyes were once again glued onto his face as I realize his smile could light up the room if it were dark. It was the most brightest smile I've ever seen and I was so aroused in it.

"You-uh," I regain my memory as I look back and forth from Harry and Zayn "You have to pronounce it like this. Aw-ak su-ka sa-ya ta-k," I teach them as they all follow me.

"Awak suka saya tak?," Niall asks Zayn with a little chuckle as he smiles back at Niall

"I'm fine," he says as I snicker lightly. If only they knew. He then turned his face and fixed his gaze with mine "Awak suka saya tak?," he asks me as my breath hitched. I looked at him wide eyed as he smiled widely at me "What?," he asks "did I say it wrong?," he asks with his thick accent.

"Uhh. Nope," I smiled as I blushed "you said it just right," I said

"Then come on now," Zayn rushed "Awak suka saya tak?,"

I smiled as he looked at me with his cute, wide, caramel brown eyes. He practically looked like a 5 year old waiting to open his Christmas presents "Suka," I say as he looks at me with confusion. I chuckle lightly "Suka means I'm fine," I lie again as he nods before he tries saying it himself